Getting a '99 copper this weekend

THERE IS A 1999 BLONDY ON CRAIGS LIST IN ANCHOEAGE ALASKA WITH '0' MILES ASKING $14000. THE GUY WON IT IN A DRAWING AND PUT IT AWAY IN WARM STORAGE.IF MONEY WAS NO OBJUCT I WOULD HAVE IT.

Congrats on the bike. I would highly suggest upgrading the starter clutch assy to the 02-07 design. The early Busa's had kickback problems that could possibly lead to a broken engine case.

Thanks everybody! Yes, I plan on riding it like an old lady, Busawizadry!

Topgun- Is that yours? Wowza. Mine's completely stock, btw.

Boosta- I've spoken with this guy in AK. He didnt mention winning it in a raffle. I would LOVE to have it, but I'm sure you have to sink more into it to get it up to par. $14k is too steep imo!

GM- Never heard of this, thanks so much. I'll certainly take care of it. Thx again!

Cap'n- Copper has always been my favorite by a long shot!

Thx again everyone. Will post photos asap :]

THERE IS A 1999 BLONDY ON CRAIGS LIST IN ANCHOEAGE ALASKA WITH '0' MILES ASKING $14000. THE GUY WON IT IN A DRAWING AND PUT IT AWAY IN WARM STORAGE.IF MONEY WAS NO OBJUCT I WOULD HAVE IT.
checked it out. very nice looking bike.
Yes, its a beauty, but imagine the cost after shipping and prepping it for the road, plus doing the factory recalls. You'll be looking at nearly $17k!!!

That is the fastest color. No really.
beerchug.gif

Jay- Thanks

Jee- I like to think it is... Or its the color other bikes are used to seeing when it pulls away.

$700 to ship...ouch,i bought mine from Ohio and had it shipped to philly for less then $300.....USHIP...its like ebay but people bid for YOUR business,I had a guy pick it up and bring it right to my house in an enclosed 40' trailer,was there at midnite day before xmas 2 yrs ago...great service.

Back