Value of a 99 busa

modidy

Registered
I haven't been around since I sold my 06 LE earlier this year. It was my second Busa. I took my 04 R1 to that track a few weeks ago, and now I am hooked. Basically I am thinking about selling my R1 to buy a busa and something for the track. This brings me to the reason for my post. A local guy is selling his 99 Busa with some damage to the fairings, but he is also including the parts needed to put it back together. The bike is the copper one, and so are the replacement parts. The bike has 14K on it. The seller is asking 5K for it. So from owners and members here, I would like to know if you guys and gals think this is a decent price, would you buy one for that amount as described above? I am leaning towards getting this busa for my street bike. I can pick up a trackday bike for $3K on the wera board. I expect I can get about $7500 minimum for my R1.

Doesn't sound bad as long as it's only cosmetic damage and the new parts are undamaged. Make sure its had all recalls done.

Personally if I found a *perfect* low mileage all original '99 copper Busa, I would pay a premium for it over any other years and colors.

That is really low miles It sounds like a great price and he has the parts to fix it??? Sounds bad a$$ those 99 copper ones are sweet!!!

Sounds like he is right in the ball park. I just got my NC tax evaluation on mine and it was $4400.00.

I'd buy it in a heartbeat... Where is this guy? You got a name and number?
wink.gif

I am selling my 2004 LE for a very sweet price...only 3800miles...help out a member if my bike is within your budget...

Here is the ad:

Back