Best tires for the busa & best sprockets

I like Pilot Powers.......plus good bang for the buck
Not bad

CD78D1F3-1407-4BAE-90A6-A71FDDD2DC14.png

C7F8E2A7-6ECB-44AC-8D55-62B3C009BC73.png

They are good tires but you won’t get any mileage out of them especially on a Busa, but I guess it depends on much riding you do each season. For example those Pilot Road 5s cost more but they will go 10k+ on mileage
So for $100 to $125 more it must be definitely worth it

I spent $1000 last year alone on tires for the bike. I'll probably do it again this year. I have a write up in a different section regarding my use of PR5s. Mine are not the GT versions.

If you’re going with Michelins, you should consider the Pilot Road 2s, 3s, 4s, and 5s. While they’re all sport touring tires, soft sides and harder centers, they still have differences specific to the rider’s needs. Differences in the price too. Do some reading on Michelin’s website.

How do you keep
If you’re going with Michelins, you should consider the Pilot Road 2s, 3s, 4s, and 5s. While they’re all sport touring tires, soft sides and harder centers, they still have differences specific to the rider’s needs. Differences in the price too. Do some reading on Michelin’s website.
just doing some research seems these tires are really good in wet weather but I don’t ride in wet weather at all. Is it just as good in dry weather as much as they talk in wet weather

I lke em to but they're still too much buck for bang down here :crazy:
bought these Jan 31 of last year from J&P Cycles........I should have bought a truck load,, LOL.

Item No.​
Description​
Qty.​
Unit Price​
Your Price​
ZZ21963​
Michelin Pilot Power 120/70ZR17 Front Tire​
1​
$81.99​
$81.99​
902-700​
MICHELIN PILOT POWER 190/50ZR17 REAR TIRE​
1​
$105.99​
$105.99​

Product Total​
$187.98​
Net Product Dollars​
$187.98​
Tax​
$16.21​
Sub Total​
$204.19​
TOTAL​
$204.19​

@Jgarcia6988

what also is a goog choice is the metzeler interact z8 in M - front and M - rear.

i had this on my former ´00 busa 2 times and the milage was
front ~ 15k km
rear ~ 11k km

a really good tire for any weather, even when the z8 is driven in the wet (in "m" typing)
he also is a longer-lasting tire - we call it "touring tires" here in germany.

info:
here in germany "metzeler" offers the Z8 in two types, namely "M" and "O" (regardless of the size selected).
whether this is also the case with you in your country is out of my knowledge. ask the dealer.

2. info:
the Pi Po 3, which I now have on my ´00, was already installed when I bought the busa.
the front tire has now about 10500 km and still looks quite good. - same at to the rear tire.

3. info:
but - the pi po 3 is in no way suitable for a race track - if he gets really warm, (my last year experiance) the rear tire starts to slide away in hard driven corners - very nasty - can lead at last to highsider.

Back