Best performing street tire?

Pilot Powers!
smile.gif
I've switched tires since this last post.....I'm on Sportec M-3s now.....I still like the Pilot Powers but these M-3s are really growing on me.....had a blast on these in some twisties....I have to admit they feel a bit more secure in the turns than the Powers did.....just my opinion of course...
I'm buying M3's after this set of pilots are done. After 4 track days I'll switch to Sporttech. I've heard nothing but good things about them and hear that they're more of an "ideal" tire for the Busa and still great fot the canyons and track.
I'm getting the M-3 on Thrusday, the big selling feature for me was the extra 50% tread life. And from what I've read a perfect tire for the busa (the pilot probably feels a bit lighter do to the profile design, but I looked at both yesterday and they look the same)

We'll see how they are.

And post when I know.

P.S. Michelin pissed me off a bit, they have the new Power 2CT that sound great or their webiste, did some home work, and decided to buy them. They don't sell them in the North America, with no indication on the site.
So far so good, they feel much better than the BT 014's and the bike wants to turn now, bike feels much lighter.

I assume due to the profile of the tire, and I assume the pilot's would have the same improvement feel.

To new to see how well they stick, its raining today, and new tires so ......

Hey tuff, you are right. Many people dont realize that Michelin tire was responsible for the vietnam war..... "rubber tree plants" look it up.
sad.gif

Michelin Pilot Powers on my ride. They heat up quick and wear great.

Next season I may try Dunlop Qualifiers, I just want to see more feedback on them first.

Back