I ended up going with the road 2s and vortex steel sprockets

thank you all for all of your help

9B1F8123-7901-4FA9-9C41-04F81A8C901B.jpeg

28CE56EE-026F-4238-AAC0-765A35E1E835.jpeg

Where are you ?

Fill in your profile .

:)

pirit-of-america-massachusetts-love-trump-19784423.png

I came from the track on 1000s so I used the same tires I was used too. Problem is that they wear out faster and loose their profile due the the heavy nature of the Busa. I’m running pr4s now and was concerned going with that style. They surprised the snot outta me. Stable, confidence inspiring, grip in the wet. Read reviews and don’t spare the coin on a set of tires. After all, they are the only 2 things holding you in that turn! The questions you should ask , what is my life worth?
You ever had any experience with the Dunlop Q3+? I ran them on my GSXR1000s and am considering them for my new Busa.

Anybody had tried or using Bridgestone Battlax S22 or Pirelli Rosso 3 on the Busa ? Coz i am planning to fix the Battlax S21 on this Saturday. Any positive comments or negative comments ??? Thx

Anybody had tried or using Bridgestone Battlax S22 or Pirelli Rosso 3 on the Busa ? Coz i am planning to fix the Battlax S21 on this Saturday. Any positive comments or negative comments ??? Thx

I buy the one's with the best commercial...

a.jpg

b.jpg

YIKES!...uggghhh

c.jpg

or apparantly ...Trump likes Dunlop. :thumbsup: The ones made in Canada.
Rubb.

I was going to go with S22s but decided on Michelin PR5s as many here have had great luck with them.

II liked my S21Rs and was diligent with tire pressures but they scalloped on me and didn't last long..I've heard the S22s don't last much longer..

A few guys on here run the Pirellis and have had good luck with them...

Tires are a crap shoot.

Back