Best Riding Gloves

Batting gloves are better than nothin...  But Flightmedic...Dude...  You gotta know they are not really going to be up to the task in a real crash.  Buy a pair of properly armored, non-lined or insulated riding gloves with Kangaroo palms...  you get the protection you need plus excellent sensitivity, give them a little time...
eh....i figure (god forbid) if im in a real crash, especially on a bike, road rash on my hands or a busted wrist is the least of my concerns

Batting gloves are better than nothin...  But Flightmedic...Dude...  You gotta know they are not really going to be up to the task in a real crash.  Buy a pair of properly armored, non-lined or insulated riding gloves with Kangaroo palms...  you get the protection you need plus excellent sensitivity, give them a little time...
eh....i figure (god forbid) if im in a real crash, especially on a bike, road rash on my hands or a busted wrist is the least of my concerns
If your talking about smacking into Buicks then you have a point. But if were talking single bike accident out in the twisties the difference could easily be between a broken hand or wrist VS a Sore hand and wrist. It could be the difference between severe hand trauma where your looking at dexterity/feeling loss VS a minor fracture or a dislocation if your wearing proper gloves.

Hell, it could easily be the difference between being grounded by the flight surgeon or being cleared to fly...

All this assuming of course your wearing at least some leathers and a helmet as well, otherwise... Yeah, not much point...

Hey, how the hell do ya know about my undergarments?
silly n00b! every seasoned rider knows you match your unders with your gloves. that's why we walk all bad cuz we're wearing underwear orignally created for Terminator movies... all black and spiked... and it hurts! but we endure. and KAW riders wear that breatheable lace stuff. [see pic above] What's that saying? "No pain... no, um, pain"

I'm with you Revlis. We had a girl go down awhile back. She had on good gear all but no gloves. Guess why she went to the hospital? Her hands looked like hamburger!!! This was a 40 mph single bike low side cause she didn't want to run a yellow light so she jammed the front brake. Instant low side! Also if you wear a mesh jacket and don't have gloves with a gauntlet the jacket will roll up your arm. I've seen it happen. My leather and my mesh sleeves go into my gauntlet and then get strapped down! Not much skin on nuckles I'll keep mine thanks!

Hey, how the hell do ya know about my undergarments?
silly n00b!  every seasoned rider knows you match your unders with your gloves.  that's why we walk all bad cuz we're wearing underwear orignally created for Terminator movies... all black and spiked... and it hurts!  but we endure.  and KAW riders wear that breatheable lace stuff.  [see pic above]  What's that saying?  "No pain... no, um, pain"

I'm with you Revlis. We had a girl go down awhile back. She had on good gear all but no gloves. Guess why she went to the hospital? Her hands looked like hamburger!!! This was a 40 mph single bike low side cause she didn't want to run a yellow light so she jammed the front brake. Instant low side! Also if you wear a mesh jacket and don't have gloves with a gauntlet the jacket will roll up your arm. I've seen it happen. My leather and my mesh sleeves go into my gauntlet and then get strapped down! Not much skin on nuckles I'll keep mine thanks!
This is exactly why I harp on glove usage right behind Helmets. Hands are just too damn useful and we depend on them for far too much everyday. Not to mention too CRAMMED full of very sensitive nerve endings, and lots of small easily warped bones... thus hardbacked knuckle protectors... Plastic not rigid Carbon fibre.

TeKnic_Violater_Pro_Gloves_copy.jpg

Back