Best Riding Gloves

Krieg

Donating Member
Registered
I have finally worn out my old ridind gloves and want to get some input on the gloves out there from fellow Busa riders. What gloves do you have and do you like them? Anybody have a pair of the ICON gloves?

I have a pair of the Icon Timax glove. I love them but am still not use to wearing full gloves. Still too much cruiser in me.
cool.gif

I have a pair of joe rocket gloves. Awesome fit and comfort. I'd go for whatever fits you best, just spend a couple weekends trying on gloves until you find the right one. Everyone's hands are different.

ICON Are good gloves. They tend to be a little bit thicker than some others out there though, so control sensitivity is a little muted. The TiMax gloves with all of their Titanium bits will also require that you pay attention to be certain not to scratch your paint or Visor.. IF what you are really after is the BEST regardless of price then I would say you need to get yourself some Kushitani's. They are probably the highest quality gloves on the market. They run one size small so you will want to order a size larger than you normally do.

I bought Some JR Phoenix gloves last year but after seeing a couple of folks get their hands chewed up after crashing in them I retired them. So I bought some Technic glaves not really expecting much but I have been extremly happy with them, Good sensitivity and they are holding up really well...

I have the TImax Icon's.
The small wrist strap velco came off but the shop handed me a new pair.

With anything bad that could be said about these gloves, I have met a ton of girls because of them.
And that alone is well worth the price.

I have the Icon TiMax in the the gauntlet style....love em. Like Rev said you have to be careful around your paint.

Any of the gauntlet gloves by the top makers should be good. I have the joe rocket speed masters and I'm ready for a new pair as well. If you don't want to pay full price check ebay the have many choices and some killer deals. The speedmasters I have are leather and kangaroo. They list for 150-170 many places. I bought them new on ebay for 70. I'm now bidding on some alpinastars for around 40.

Suzuzki makes a pair. I have only had them for a week so far so still breaking them in, but so far I like them alot...

I have a set of ICON Ti-Max Gaunlets. I really like them. Just to let you know they tend to run a little small.

black.jpg

I see these on alot of Kawasaki riders, so there might be something to that:

glove.jpg

HAAAAAAA !!!!! i almost pissed my pants when i saw that..nice!! this might seem odd but i wear Franklin baseball batting gloves...they are leather, have velcro and a good tight fit and grip well obviously so sensitivity to the handles and throttle arent muted...and they're cheap. i just could never get used to wearing gloves that felt like i was gonna shovel snow or somethin'.

The Timax do run a size small. I usually wear a large but could barely get them on and off. Traded up to an XL and they fit almost perfect.

see?!!! I bet they breath well and provide adequate bug protection. not to mention fashionable and matching your under garments

see?!!!  I bet they breath well and provide adequate bug protection.  not to mention fashionable and matching your under garments
ROTFLMFAO.....  Nice WWJD...

Batting gloves are better than nothin...  But Flightmedic...Dude...  You gotta know they are not really going to be up to the task in a real crash.  Buy a pair of properly armored, non-lined or insulated riding gloves with Kangaroo palms...  you get the protection you need plus excellent sensitivity, give them a little time...

Also you guys, the full Gauntlet gloves are not a fashion thing, the longer cuffs are designed to protect your wrist and forearm when you leather moves up off your wrist in a crash.

Finally, Keep a real close eye on NEWENOUGH.COM and their clearance section.  The Teknic Violater II gloves I got from them are normal $160 got em for $65 or so, oh and they are trully excellent gloves that are holding up quite well.  

Rev

Back