Icon Gloves?

BJ needs some new gloves.....What you guys think of the Icon Busa Glove?
Not really stuck on the Kanji.....but I would take free shipping or a price lower than $35 if anybody knows of it!

These run small like most riding gloves?

http://www.jcmotors.com/images/PRODUCT/medium/JCM-3302-0173.jpg

I always recommend a "Gauntlet Stlye" (re: fully cuffed glove) which slips BACK & OVER your jacket sleeves rather than under and inside your jacket sleeves as not only do they keep cold wind and rain water from getting blown up in your sleeves?...they blow the cold wind and rain water over and off your jackets leather sleeves...and in the fateful event that you should find your azz suddenly sliding across the pavement?...a fully cuffed gauntlet style glove will help keep the leading edge of your leather jacket sleeve from hangin up and getting violently slid/ripped back up your forearm exposing your hide to the road surface...i've owned these Olympia Vented Carbon/Kevlar gloves for a few years now and they're holding up extremely well...

2007_Olympia_340_Vented_Kevlar_Protector_Gloves_Black.jpg

CF knuckle guard...double & triple kevlar stiched...double layer finger knuckles and double layer padded palms...with a velcro double wrist strap/sleeve wrap ta keep things tight all the way back..at $70 a pair they're a bargain for what they offer in protection but twice the price of what your looking at...but well worth the extra should ya ever have a go down...as crunched skinned up hands forearms suck.

edit/ps: besides that?...the prospect of "sliced wrists" (as the shorty gloves offer up) never appealed to me...as ya could bleed out before the meatwagon even leaves the station...hence ones wrists are a great area to fully protect.

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Last edited:
The Icon 'Busa gloves are not the greatest quality and will not last long. I am using a pair of Cortech gloves and love them. They do come with a lifetime warranty.

I have a pair of the Icon Busa gloves, not a big fan of em. Very thin leather and didnt fit right, they always bunched up in my palm. Ive never had a problem with any other gloves. I had a set of Joe Rocket gloves for 3 seasons and now Ive got a pair made by Shift

lol now I read this... just ordered a set of the busa gloves along with a jacket...

I have a nice pair of gauntlet style that are pretty comfy, but they can be a pain when taking them on and off so I figured a smaller pair would be good for warm weather riding..

Anyone have these and like them?

lol now I read this... just ordered a set of the busa gloves along with a jacket...

I have a nice pair of gauntlet style that are pretty comfy, but they can be a pain when taking them on and off so I figured a smaller pair would be good for warm weather riding..

Anyone have these and like them?

If they fit your hand better than they fit mine, they may make a decent summer glove. Probly not a whole lot of protection tho. Not sure about longevity, only wore mine a handfull :poke: of times

Icon TiMax - love 'em :cheerleader:

gloves_icon_timax-trx-long_black.gif

displayimage.php

Also have a set of the Powerlet heated gloves too.

displayimage.php

gloves_icon_timax-trx-long_black.gif

i got the icon busa gloves about a month ago and havnt had a chance to test em out but as far as fitment i've got big hands and they fit pretty good 9/10. i wouldnt depend on them for safety but they do look awesome for summer riding.:thumbsup:

Back