Gloves

Knyght

Registered
Alright so I posted this up on sh.org, and I thought I'd get more help by spreadin' the topic around.  My dilema:

Wanted Icon Timax gloves, tried ordering from 2 sites which had them listed as available, both sites e-mailed me the next day saying they were discontinued.  Realization:

Trying another site to buy them is obviously going to be a lost cause, so I seek help from you guys in searching for some "bad ass" looking gloves.  YES this next purchase of gloves will be strictly for looks only as I already have a comfortable and functional pair for more long distance riding, so if anyone can help me out with suggesting some awesome looking long gloves I would appreciate it greatly.  Thanks and ride safe!

<!--EDIT|Knyght
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138205416 -->

Alright so I posted this up on sh.org, and I thought I'd get more help by spreadin' the topic around.  My dilema:

Wanted Icon Timax gloves, tried ordering from 2 sites which had them listed as available, both sites e-mailed me the next day saying they were discontinued.  Realization:

Trying another site to buy them is obviously going to be a lost cause, so I seek help from you guys in searching for some "bad ass" looking gloves.  YES this next purchase of gloves will be strictly for looks only as I already have a comfortable and functional pair for more long distance riding, so if anyone can help me out with suggesting some awesome looking long gloves I would appreciate it greatly.  Thanks and ride safe!
Dude you may find out that paying 100$ for those gloves is not worth it at all. I bought a set in October and literally only wore them like 3 or 4 times. That placed a lot of pressure on the tops of my knuckles, my right hand thumb was always getting sore, and they made it hard to control the throttle. I sold my pair. I would much rather have a pair of super duty gloves. Just giving you a heads up. I sold my pair to Nitrousjunkie. If you want to ask him what he thinks of them now that he's rode with them for a while. Maybe he will differ.

they are just a bling/self defense ( LOL ) glove for the most part.... but you can have them from newenough.com for 129.00
I just ordered a pair this week....so if you can hold out a little while...and want a 2XL blue gauntlet ....then hold up.....if I do not like them, then I might let them go....but at least you know where to get hem now.

Thanks for the offer, man, but I need a medium (no bigger than large) and in black. The sites I tried were calsportbike.com and metricbikes-superstore.com. Both sites showed the gloves to be available, both responded the next day with the discontinued crap:(

If you go looking at other stuff I can't recommend Held highly enough. I made the mistake of trying on a set of the Held Akira gloves last year and was so Smitten that two weeks later I went and bought em. They aren't cheap but man they are Schweet! All Kangaroo leather, Carbon Fiber, Kevlar thread.

Thanks for the offer, man, but I need a medium (no bigger than large) and in black.  The sites I tried were calsportbike.com and metricbikes-superstore.com.  Both sites showed the gloves to be available, both responded the next day with the discontinued crap:(
+1 on the New Enough situation.

They have some on clearance now, not sure about the size deal but they are the shiznit (returns, service, support) when it comes to gear!

I have a pair of the Hooligans and absolutley love them!
I had to wear them around the house for a while to break them in but that whole Mad Maxx deal is working
super.gif

the timax versions run one size small...... so unless you have girly hands
wink.gif
... get at least a large.

Back