Best Price on Brock's Alien Head

Stealth08

Registered
I would like to know who has the best price on a Brock's Alien head in black? Any sponsors care to give me a deal as I am getting ready to buy? :laugh:

I believe if you call Schnitz Racing they giev you a 10% discount I believe. You will love the exhaust. Post pics when its done.

send me a pm with year,make,model bike your looking fo rexhaust for and type,model exhaust and will see what we can do..will tech support it after the sale if need be...

I would like to know who has the best price on a Brock's Alien head in black? Any sponsors care to give me a deal as I am getting ready to buy? :laugh:

I too am hunting the same exhaust, In black also...

I have seen them on ebay but they are the same listed price as Brocks home page,

Come on ebay sellers...Hello!!!

I can get exhaust and all the part they have for less than list from Brock's i will tell you that Black takes longer and is about $250.00 more than the rest :whistle:

Last edited:
I would just call Brock and see what he can do. If you are military he gives a discount so call and see what he says... :beerchug:

i too am hunting the same exhaust, in black also...

I have seen them on ebay but they are the same listed price as brocks home page,

come on ebay sellers...hello!!!
i was also wanting to buy one on ebay.seen the black ah full for $1300 or best offer.problem is i need a pc with map also,would like to have it as a package deal,as i have a line of credit with paypal.

Brocks will sell the pipe with the PC and map loaded. Anyone you deal with should be able to get that for ya. It's the pipe I should have gone with...

Pm sent Stealth08 I'm waiting on price from tsukigi rep and will pm you again....

sbmwja.jpg
[/CENTER][/IMG]
This is what i have

You have more Back pressure on the megaphone versus the short meg or the AH . I talked to Brock him self and Lee At LEE'S Performance and they said the megaphone is better on the short runs like the 1/4 mile . But have the bad a** sound like the AH . The AH is more for Top end runs . Its up to you on what your looking to do with the bike .
:oldcool:Oh yeah Thanks:beerchug:

Last edited:
Well, I had the Hot Bodies tips on there and they never bothered me with them. It's not as loud as a Harley with open pipes. Lol.

North Carolina law doesn't list a decibel law in the books.

I am now wondering how good he could tune a R55 for me if I ride down there with a PC on my bike.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back