Best Price on Brock's Alien Head

Well, I had the Hot Bodies tips on there and they never bothered me with them. It's not as loud as a Harley with open pipes. Lol.

North Carolina law doesn't list a decibel law in the books.

I am now wondering how good he could tune a R55 for me if I ride down there with a PC on my bike.
Posted via Mobile Device
Better call before you go. North Carolina law yeah but for speeding boy 80 in 65 on I40 they will let you know got me last week

Last edited:
Better call before you go. North Carolina law yeah but for speeding boy 80 in 65 on I40 they will let you know got me last week

Do divulge,

I am planing on calling them for sure to make the appt if thats the way I go, I like the fact I could run a Brock map and be G2G.:thumbsup:

I got 104 in a 65 last year and don't get my DL back till Sept 21 this year, less then 4 months away and just in time for the Bash...:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Not to dog any of the sponsors on here because they can only really sell you the pipe for so cheap. I mean if you are wanting to buy retail then the sponsors on here will probably have the cheapest price. But as for me I always check ebay and the classified section on the org. I bought my brocks short meg for $800 shipped on ebay and a PC III from here for $150. Both brand new and since brocks shop is like 10 min away from me, I am gonna take it to him and have him tune my bike with everything that i got sometime this summer. But if you want a deal, then you will have to look for it. Very rarely/almost never will the deal look for you. Now that I think about it, that's a wise and pretty damn good phrase. I'm kind of proud of myself for it :rofl:.

-Shadi

I got my AH and PC for $900 from a guy that just paid 1600 for it...! Times are hard...

I LIVE IN COLS OH AND ME AND TWO OF MY FRIENDS DROVE OUT TO DAYTON TO BROCKS SHOP.WE CALLED AHEAD TO GET A GROUP DEAL AND GOT A GREAT DEAL.$850.00 FOR A $1100.00 PIPE.MY TWO BUDDIES GOT THE CHROME SHORT MEGS AND I PAID $200.00 EXTRA FOR THE BLACK POWDER-COATED AH.$1050.00 FOR A $1300.00 PIPE:laugh:

Back