Best Picture Contest

catching it here at the end so it didn't get lost in the middle.

IMG_0344.jpg

OK y'all, times up!

There a lot of great pics!! This one is gonna be tough!

Maybe they should wake up all the "Mods" and get them voting tonight
smile.gif
sure some pretty bikes.. It was kind of nice that they are virtually all daily riders!

Allright, here is Lamb's top 5! Only the top 3 get fabulous parting gifts, but this contest is tough at the top! Lamb is officially not an official photo contest judge, so here goes!
1 Devil dog leaning at the track.
2 UUbusa warming up his tires at the drags
3 300busa launching at the strip
4 Robot-----Like a postcard, great shot.
5 Georgia 05----great use of the moving background with the subject in focus. nice shot B O B!

Allright,  here is Lamb's top 5!  Only the top 3 get fabulous parting gifts,  but this contest is tough at the top!  Lamb is officially not an official photo contest judge,  so here goes!
1  Devil dog leaning at the track.  
2  UUbusa warming up his tires at the drags
3  300busa launching at the strip
4  Robot-----Like a postcard,  great shot.
5  Georgia 05----great use of the moving background with the subject in focus.  nice shot B O B!
Thanks Lamb.
cool.gif

We are already in process/discussion, we'll post something up soon.

Allright, here is Lamb's top 5! Only the top 3 get fabulous parting gifts, but this contest is tough at the top! Lamb is officially not an official photo contest judge, so here goes!
1 Devil dog leaning at the track.
2 UUbusa warming up his tires at the drags
3 300busa launching at the strip
4 Robot-----Like a postcard, great shot.
5 Georgia 05----great use of the moving background with the subject in focus. nice shot B O B!
looks like of the Lambs 5 pics... only one owner took the shot.. (but all good pics most certainly)

That would move Robot up on my card

I wish I had some shots worthy of posting! It will be a tough decision for all the MODS.

Just remember, shots that include pics of admins, notorious members and a few others, with great and sorta a unique background all in the same pic... thats gotta be worth like 3 or 4 votes alone
laugh.gif

Back