oRg Picture Contest Winners...

Congrats UUBusa,
beerchug.gif

But how's us avaerage joe's supposed to compete against that. I mean, my toe's barely touch the ground.
cursin.gif

Great contest, can't wait to see 2nd and 3rd.

The only reason that we don't post them is because we don't want to make the selection based off of undo pressure from the "masses" as they have been called... but I can narrow it down a little.

Both pics have at least one busa in them.  In both pics, the Busa(s) are either moving or parked near something.

Does that help?
smile.gif
BUT does it have a dog in one of the pics?

banghead.gif

There was a LOT of very good pictures in the contest. I narrowed my choices down to 20 and then worked hard to bring it down to 7. Then it was pretty rough but I brought that down to 5 and put them in order.

I didn't think it would be that tough when Cap "volunteered"￾ us to judge this deal.

The only reason that we don't post them is because we don't want to make the selection based off of undo pressure from the "masses" as they have been called... but I can narrow it down a little.

Both pics have at least one busa in them.  In both pics, the Busa(s) are either moving or parked near something.

Does that help?
smile.gif
What no online Caucuses Org style? Where's the fun in that?
laugh.gif

Back