Best Oil?

80 cent crap in the blue bottle from WallyWorld...every 3k miles...
hello.gif

Seriously, this has been discussed almost to death, so I'm not sure how much useful information the group will come up with. Try some more searches using a few different key words. I know you'll find plenty on this subject matter. AS for me, I'm going to use regular Suzuki oil until the second oil change and then I will probably switch to synthetic.(most likely amsoil because my friend sells it) Good luck.

I've run Amsoil in my TL1000R for a while now and I'm not impressed with how the clutch feels.  I'm currently running motorex 10w60.  expensive as crap...whether its doing any good, who knows...but i'll buy into it for the time being and see what happens down the road.
TL1000r has a weak clutch in them from the start,put some oem clutches in it and barnett springs and it wil be night and day.

I've run shell Rotella T 15/40 in every bike I've had since 1981.never an oil related problem!! oh its $9 a Gal. too! Don't get hung up this oil brand crap. after all has any one ever really had an oil failure issue? ...unless you don't ever change it ya might!
2cents.gif

So far I've used 'Mobil 1 V-Twin 20W-50'. There is like a $3-4 difference from Walmart to Auto Zone but the problem with Walmart is that they never seem to get enough. Just change the oil like you normally would and don't worry too much about whats better
thumb_up.gif

Back