BEST neon kit for new body style???

repsolracer22

Registered
Got a 09 blue/white busa and Im looking for a GOOD QUALITY neon kit in blue. Ive seen some like 'street FX' but those are just junk chinese crap

I dont need to light up the sky, but definitely looking for a good quality kit that shines properly. any suggestions? thanks

To be honest you can buy the cheap ebay waterproof strips for like $3 for 20 LED's. I used heat shrink on a few of the wires near the hot spots. I got a 12V remote from Pepboys. I'm an electrician but it did'nt take one to build your own kit.

cap.jpg

And that looks mighty nice!

Posted from my HTC EVO using tapatalk...

To be honest you can buy the cheap ebay waterproof strips for like $3 for 20 LED's. I used heat shrink on a few of the wires near the hot spots. I got a 12V remote from Pepboys. I'm an electrician but it did'nt take one to build your own kit.

That is BADASS!!!

Jonny

That is hell of a awesome looking badass toy you got there:thumbsup:

Florida Joe or Joe Florida cant remember. Great and best price, super bright and if they die he will replace them for free. Not that an Led wont outlast your bike though..lol.

Damn Mane that is waaaaaaay Nice!!!!!

I used Joe Florida. Great lights. Change colors and flash patterns. I think he still has a store on eBay. Lifetime warranty also

I looked at lights for my blue/white busa, careful I am pretty sure its illegal to have blue lights on a vehicle if you not LE or emergency vehicle. At least it is in MN

~Jake

Like Jake, I looked at lights for my blue/black/gold Busa too. I have to agree, definitely check your local laws. As a general rule though...RED/BLU/YELLOW are reserved for first reponders and are ususally illegal. Lights are definitely awsome when they are emitting their light, but just like illegal window tint, if the long hand of the law happens to single you out either on purpose or by no other fault of your own:please:, you'll be stripping it and pay for it twice; at least here in "NC"

i just picked up 20 smd led 12" strips off of ebay for $31 shipped and i will have a total of $40 into a custom setup that should be pretty bright... if you understand basic electrical you can build a better setup than the premade kits for alot less...

Back