Menace busa styling kit

and if that is an OEM headlight, in PA it is illegal to cover, impede or obstruct the light...and it can't be tinted. So the second lens and the tint are illegal here.

Sorry but that looks like something out of a Sci-fi movie. Can't quite put my finger on the movie where I've seen a similiar bike... David Carradine movie perhaps?

Who do you buy your fiberglass and supplies from? I'm a distributor....

Hmmm, idk what too think.. It's not bad, not great, just isn't really my taste. To each his own though, GL, and welcome.

i like it. trade ya paint for one.

but yeah first post being a sales pitch doesn't go over well here.

best regards :beerchug:

Its definitely different. It would take a little getting use to like the Gen2s when they first came out. Not feeling the tinted headlight screen and the tank could be refined, it looks like it came off a kawasaki. just my:2cents:

it looks like it came off a kawasaki. just my:2cents:

:snap:

This kit looks like it belongs on a movie bike maybe, but has no place in the real world. It's dangerous without the tail lights and turn signals. Why would you want to dim the headlight like that? Most people like the headlight to be as bright as they can get it. No passenger capability either? And what's with all the bolts on the plastics? It is possible to look good and be legal at the same time. Seems like some people don't get that. I hope this isn't being marketed for street use.

Good luck with your product, but I'm not feeling it.

Adam that looks cool! Is that the same one you showed me in Florida?

If I had a salvage busa here in cali id upgrade to that as a solo rider but i love having passengers on the back on my baby..... Cool look.

~dre

i'm serious about trade for paint. check out my website. you could sell one with a custom paint theme already on it.

again i like it.:beerchug:

Back