Best Man gift

Taylor

Donating Member
Registered
I was a "Best Man" last Saturday for my best friend, its been a fun time with the bachelor party to reheasal and the wedding, well this is what he gave me for being in the wedding, the other grooms men got leather wallets with there names ingraved, think I came ahead on this one:laugh:

bestmansprize001.jpg

bestmansprize002.jpg

bestmansprize003.jpg

bestmansprize004.jpg

It runs good, just needs some little things here and there, it came with another motor and tranny:thumbsup: saddlebags, service manual, extra windshield

I am deciding on what to do with it.

Track bike

Stunt it

Just cruise

Give me some suggestions guys :beerchug:

Man what a gift! I am getting married Dec 31st I hope my best man don't see this:laugh: Just enjoy it and be safe

Cool, If you decide to sell it let me know Mike, I need to find a older bike like that for Marie.

Nice Fizzer! I used to have one. :thumbsup: I just did some cosmetic stuff and rode it. Namely the rear fender cut mod makes it look a lot better...gets rid of the saddle bag look. Also put a V&H SS full system and a Factory Pro jet kit in.

myfizzer1.jpg

myfizzer2.jpg

myfizzer3.jpg

I had one to sold it for scrap was going to fix it up, till I realized no matter what I did to it it would still be an old fz :laugh: Still have the front fairing sitting in the garage somewhere.

Back