Thanks to Captain!

Flicka

Professional Booga Flicka
Registered
I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to Captain for working with my wife and creating such a cool gift. We had our 5th wedding anniversary recently, and here's what she gave me. The pictures are of me (the little guy) with both of my great grandfathers on my mom's side of the family. This is easily the best gift I've received in a long time. My grandmother just about broke down in tears when she saw it, so I'll be giving the second one to her.

Thank you very much, Cap! :thumbsup:

Wood Box (1 of 2).jpg

Wood Box (2 of 2).jpg

Wood Box (1 of 2).jpg

Wood Box (2 of 2).jpg

Super nice. Adam still has the box Cap made for him. He has his pocket knife collection inside it.
Whatcha gonna put in yourn?

Super nice. Adam still has the box Cap made for him. He has his pocket knife collection inside it.
Whatcha gonna put in yourn?

I don't know yet. I have a few little items that belonged to each of them. Masonic stuff, pocket knives, etc... The guy in the picture on the left was a Greyhound driver for many years. He actually used to run between Chattanooga and Miami. Anyway, I have a blackjack that he used to carry on the bus in case anybody got out of hand. That'll probably get in there. :laugh:

Omar had two made with a picture of me and my sons; one was for my Dad and he loved it...captain does a great job!! Looks great!! :thumbsup:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

that is awesome! the kind of thing you pass down to the next generation at some point in the future :beerchug:

Daniel, it was an honor to make those... It really does feel good to know that when I make something like that with pictures on it that the box will go somewhere special... Enjoy sir!

Back