Best Bang for your Buck

I have to say the Tsukigi standard for under 200HP applications and the Spec II for built motors. Build quality, quality craftsmanship welds inside and out built to last, great classy looks and very good power without a PCIII and even more with one...I am shipping this pipe all over the world right now. News is spreading like wild fire. Quality.......is the new word and cheap is just that cheap....my 2Cents.

Greg,
Once again, what is the difference between the Tsukigi standard and the Spec. II? I don't know which one I bought but with the air box mod and PCIIIUSB it developed over 178 HP.

lurk.gif
Go Rachel
beerchug.gif

You might want to look at the Ti-Force Sumo pipe. I just bolted it on last month on my 07 and it sounds great and bolts together extremely easy. I've received alot of compliments and HP numbers on the dyno to prove it..

(thepushercg @ Dec. 13 2006,18:12)
(arey @ Dec. 13 2006,17:09) Tsukigi has been very popular for the last 2 years here in PR.
did you go back to tsukigi after you sold the spec II system ?
Sorry I just saw this post. No I still got the R22 full duplex exhaust. I ended up losing 4 HP's

(dmrowe @ Jan. 04 2007,16:19) Greg,
Once again, what is the difference between the Tsukigi standard and the Spec. II? I don't know which one I bought but with the air box mod and PCIIIUSB it developed over 178 HP.
man I hope this produces that much gain as you are saying. I am putting this pipe on my motor with the brock's drop in kit. I will post results.

I,m recovering from hernia surgery so pic's will follow shortly, i have the Brock's street megaphone, airbox mod, pair block off plates, 176hp @ 4400ft altitude, i'm still waiting for the Brock's top end drop in kit, should be here next week, 190hp plus here i come... and i don't have to pay for custom mapping, they are included with the purchase.
bowdown.gif

Back