Best Bang for your Buck

t3rm1n8r

Registered
Hey fellas, just wanted to hear some your takes on what is the best bang for your buck, as far as pipes go. Akropovic or Yoshimura? I am very interested to see the responses.

I have heard lots of times that Muzzy has the best bang for your buck

(arey @ Dec. 05 2006,13:47) I have heard lots of times that Muzzy has the best bang for your buck
Smart Guy,You listen well
super.gif

I have been reading alot of great reviews of this Tsukigi exhaust , and not just from this board or Greg. It is popping up in alot of performance magazines and articles. And ofcourse the 1 and only dynojet power commander.

(DonnieF @ Dec. 13 2006,12:00) I have been reading alot of great reviews of this Tsukigi exhaust , and not just from this board or Greg. It is popping up in alot of performance magazines and articles. And ofcourse the 1 and only dynojet power commander.
I agree with Donnie. This combo is rapidly becoming "the way to go"

Tsukigi has been very popular for the last 2 years here in PR.

(arey @ Dec. 13 2006,17:09) Tsukigi has been very popular for the last 2 years here in PR.
did you go back to tsukigi after you sold the spec II system ?

(t3rm1n8r @ Dec. 05 2006,13:26) Hey fellas, just wanted to hear some your takes on what is the best bang for your buck, as far as pipes go. Akropovic or Yoshimura? I am very interested to see the responses.
Out of the two I would say Akropovic. A little more Hp and you don't see them on every corner like the Yosh.

Favorite quality and set up....Ti-Force

Best Performing I've had ARATA

Best Performing for buck Brock Hindle

Best Sound Micron

Everyone has different opinions....this is just mine.

Never had a Muzzy? But many Yosh systems.

My Muzzy full Ti system sounds good and runs strong --best of all i got it used for half price from someone here on .org--- melts plastic though-- had to trim quite a bit here and there...

DCP_0002.JPG

Heres a pic of my last rear tire --- coarse pavment --- 5000' altitude ---- Busa was trying to just rip the thread off-- WooHaa

100_0989.JPG

(t3rm1n8r @ Dec. 05 2006,11:26) Hey fellas, just wanted to hear some your takes on what is the best bang for your buck? I am very interested to see the responses.
That would be This sweet little Red Head on the west side....Rachel.....OHhh ahhhh . Brings a tear to my eye everytime.

(BLACK051K @ Dec. 18 2006,23:10)
(t3rm1n8r @ Dec. 05 2006,11:26) Hey fellas, just wanted to hear some your takes on what is the best bang for your buck? I am very interested to see the responses.
That would be This sweet little Red Head on the west side....Rachel.....OHhh ahhhh . Brings a tear to my eye everytime.
Thats not right, funny but not right..
jump9.gif

(BLACK051K @ Dec. 18 2006,21:10)
(t3rm1n8r @ Dec. 05 2006,11:26) Hey fellas, just wanted to hear some your takes on what is the best bang for your buck? I am very interested to see the responses.
That deserves a mighty WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!!

ices_rofl.gif

That was good in a bad sort of way
crazy.gif
lol

(t3rm1n8r @ Dec. 19 2006,11:08) Does Rachel like Rides on Busas?
Thank You!
Glad to be here....... and Yes,Rachel will even ride a cbr if the price is right.

All this talk of Sweet,Sweet Rachel....Damn! those parking tickets will have to wait, till next week!

Back