What is the best mods for the busa?

I would like to say thank you to all of you grate board members you gave your advice. Or maybe I should be mad, because I see I will have to work some overtime to some of the mods. Hahaha

Really thank you

This board rocks
egitarre77.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
egitarre77.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

egitarre77.gif

If you wanna canyon carve and/or track your busa. Think about brake upgrades (steel braided, ebc hh pads, rotors, maybe calipers) and tires (pilot powers, M1's or M3's). I would go with those first before appearance mods. Busa oem brakes are weak so upgrade those first if you can.

A bunch of great answers but you gotta make your own decisions. My recommendation is to start with Comfort. If you are comfortable on the bike you are far more apt to tap all of the performance (a lot!) a stock Hayabusa has to offer. There are a lot of options as far as Handlebars, pegs, seats and windscreens.

Then make it stop- Braided Brake lines and good pads are about the easiest and most effective mod you can do to your bike. This will also prepare you to take on more power from the inevitable performance mods.

Make it handle- Your bike has fully adjustable suspension from the factory , use it! Jinxster wrote an excellent suspension walk through here on the org. Beyond that having your stock suspenders re-sprung (and if you got the coin revalved) is another really great bang for the buck!

For not a whole lot of coin you will have a comfortable, short stopping, excellent handling example of what a motorcycle ought to be! And then on to the Exhaust, Cam, Nitrous, Turbo stuff!!! Again only my two cents (probably 1 1/2 with inflation)worth.

What do you want to do with it? Carve Canyon's, straight line, top speed, cruising, show? Lots of really cool things you can do for a little bit of cash...but need to know your goals with the bike. If you posted this in another thread, I apologize for asking, but would help the members here in better helping answer your question.
cool.gif
Carves, top speed and cruising. I have seen a lot of nice stuff like torbin seat, blue gauges ect. for good looks also want to and some top end speed to it.
Carves in Florida, not likely. Show and go medium curves at best. Most of the time no curves.
biggrin.gif

I wrote down all the mods I wanted to do, then I prioritized them. Since I wanted them all (and still have more to do), I just got what I could afford at that time. Eventually you will want them all. Including TURBO.

Back