Best mods for Gen2 busa?

Nothing I can say will make you understand, you don't get it. Why ask for any upgrades when the Busa is so fast? You would have to ride a modded Busa to understand. It's like saying "Why do we need cars that go faster than 70mph?" We just do.

I like my turbo, the pull is tremendous and my Busa is 90% a streetbike.

I don't understand why soo many people like turbo's on one of the fastest bikes in the world unless they go to the tracks all the time.

Nothing I can say will make you understand, you don't get it. Why ask for any upgrades when the Busa is so fast? You would have to ride a modded Busa to understand. It's like saying "Why do we need cars that go faster than 70mph?" We just do.

I like my turbo, the pull is tremendous and my Busa is 90% a streetbike.
My 08 mostly stock except for the dual tiforce exhaust and PC3 has tremendous pull.:moon:How much pull do you need for a 90% street bike?

I wonder if you need a gun permit for these sickshooter .45 caliber gun foot pegs.
Amazon.com: Sickshooter .45 Caliber Gun Foot Pegs (SuperChrome): Automotive
41X5myNZboL._SS500_.jpg

The best mods in my opinion are mild engine upgrades and mild bling upgrades. When you start with the heavy breaking the engine apart, air shifters, nos and such you will start to loose out on ride time. If you try and keep up with a pure stock bike on the street with a heavy mod bike it just won't hold up. Reliability is what you want to keep. Yeah, I know a lot of people ride turbo bikes on the street, but no far before some much need maintenance.

The best mods are the ones that make it your own... :beerchug:

Why get what others have, get what makes you happy. If you plan to race, we can make suggestions but if it's a street bike, do what you wish with it.... :thumbsup:

I would say at least an exhaust and then do whatever YOU want to it after that.

Kickstand mod, HID, pegs, heli bars, seat, levers, throttle meister, quality gear, communications, luggage, exhaust, GPR, GPS, stands (if you don't have any)
Washable air filter,
Really depend on you, you might want to spend on performance.
I lean towards comfort and safety.

what ever works for ya.. :laugh:

Last edited:
i have seen a pic on the net of a white busa with a custom passenger grab bar that looked like 2 chrome .45's or 9mm.

pretty cool lookin but I have never seen them anywhere other than that one pic. anyone know about this?

Back