Bert from 1320 straightliners is a jackass!!!

browning

Registered
he gave me a friggen killer deal on a innovative turbo setup and i won't have time till december to bolt her up and it's friggen killing me
jump9.gif
.thanks bert the set up looks GREAT!!!!!if anyone is thinking about turboing there busa give bert a call before you do you will not regret it!!!!!!!!!!

he gave me a friggen killer deal on a innovative turbo setup and i won't have time till december to bolt her up and it's friggen killing me
jump9.gif
.thanks bert the set up looks GREAT!!!!!if anyone is thinking about turboing there busa give bert a call before you do you will not regret it!!!!!!!!!!
Im glad you like it! please post some photos to show people what you got,And if you need any thing ealse give me a call,Burt

Not sure if I would have gave it a title like that. But congrats. And not Burts fault you have no time for install.

Not sure if I would have gave it a title like that. But congrats. And not Burts fault you have no time for install.
hey i figure it would get more hits they if i just put burt's a nice guy.i got the turbo i was pretty much floored by it it looks great.it's a inovative t3/t4 stage 5 63. 60 with a 50e trim wheel it is dual ball brearing entire ehaust side has been titaium coated header also.has tial 44mm wastegate cromed slash tips intake side has a mirror polish back of the intake has been purple anodized all arp bolts all steel braided feed and drain hoses.i'll have some pics up of it tonight

mmmmmm, sounds dam sexy! can't wait to see the pix! hurry up dude-yer a jackass for not putn'em up already!
biggrin.gif

j/k-congrats on your turbo setup-enjoy, n ride safe.

I read the post topic description and I was ready for war. Congrats on your kit. Bert is the man, you'll go fast!

jump9.gif
Heh, heh, send me the goodies, I'll break it in, post pics and have em back to you by December.
biggrin.gif
j/k Congrats, bro. Sounds like you'll have a sweet setup. Post pics...

Yes, Burt's Turbo is bigger...

By the way, tell us what you can about the $$$...

Burt, remember when in doubt, whip it out...

The Turbo...I mean't the Turbo...

Get your minds out of the gutter...

David

hey i tried posting some i suck at the internet i will email them to some one if they would post them up for me.

HOLY COW! That turbo could double as a wood chipper. How much air can that pump? Enough for 600? Sorry I haven't called back yet. Until today I've been swampped. Thanks for all of your help.

Back