Is this supposed to be missing?

TurboR

Registered
I was attempting to install my no-cut sliders and investigating the turbo setup since this was the first time that I've had the fairings off since I purchased the bike.

To make a long story short, I noticed a drop of oil at the bottom of the turbo compressor. I got out the wrench to make sure the bolts were tight, and all three that were visible were a little loose. As u can see in the pic, one is actually missing. Is this normal? Or do I need to hit up the parts store?

DSCN0988.jpg

I was attempting to install my no-cut sliders and investigating the turbo setup since this was the first time that I've had the fairings off since I purchased the bike.

To make a long story short, I noticed a drop of oil at the bottom of the turbo compressor. I got out the wrench to make sure the bolts were tight, and all three that were visible were a little loose. As u can see in the pic, one is actually missing. Is this normal? Or do I need to hit up the parts store?

DSCN0988.jpg

Yep,........one of those went "bye-bye" when you were not looking!! :banghead: Pull another one out with washer and take it with you to get the correct thread pitch and length!! Should be able to find it most anywhere that sells metric nuts and bolts! :beerchug:

It's broke , worthless and you better send it to me for recycling !
:rofl:

Gosh darnit ifn I see one more pic of a turbo Ima Gunna go berserk !
I want one ever so bad !

Does anyone make some fake downpipes I can install coming out of fairing so I can at least look cool :laugh:

Back