Huge thanks to Bert @ 1320!!!

Burt's business website is www.1320straightliners.com He is a great guy and will not BS you. He tells it the way it is and does not sugar coat it.

Now Burt get that Outlaw running the way it is suppose to and take care of a certain Kaw
guns.gif

Bert is definitely one heck of a stand up guy. When I first bought the busa last year I had a ton of questions about what direction to go and how to get there. He spent a few hours of his time speaking with me in great detail of how to achieve my goals with the bike. From what I can see of his products they are all first class in quality and machining.
I look forward to the day I am ready to make some real horsepower with him.

The filter is temporary. It was what the Mr Turbo kit used. You should have seen how dirty it was before I cleaned it. Believe it or not, the filter is freshly cleaned. Bert thinks I should get a filter that has a carbon fiber frame so it will look right. He does everything top notch.

For those of you who are new here, you should see the busa motored dune buggy he made for a customer. Easy 600 hp all day motor, and visually a work of art. The pics are somewhere here in the deep recesses of topics gone by. Maybe someone knows how to find them?
He's also got some nitrous stuff that is way ahead of the curve. I mean way, way ahead. I'm thinking that within a year you'll all know about it, because you'll either have it, or you'll be watching it pull away from you.
biggrin.gif

Thank 's for all the info, I was looking at some of the nitrous gear on his website. Very cool stuff. That progressive controller is sweet. Your bike looks great by the way. I think that is a Gen I that does not have to worry about a Gen II passing you!
SHOCKED.gif
super.gif

sweet!!!... quick question, were do you get the carbon fiber frame covers??? or are the called pannles??? im talking about the carbon fiber pieces that are on both sides of the gas tank and that goes all the way to the dash... is there a website you can direct me too???

I had them make by a guy that works at my local Sherwin Williams paint store. He loves to dable in carbon fiber. I've seen a few kits for sale but I don't know which ones are good. If you post up the question in its own topic you'll probably get a response.

From what I've heard from, well, everyone I've talked to about him, Bert is the MAN! I'm gonna be calling him once I graduate MMI and get me some kind of business going.

Back