Ben Spies makes it 5 in a row!

bigoltool

Registered
5th new track and same results. 5 superpoles in a row! Monza is a fast track and he crushed Bayliss track record by .8 seconds. One more Superpole in succession and he ties Polen for most successive superpoles, a feat that no one in the history of the series has ever done. If you haven't watched the WSBK races lately your missing out! :beerchug:

Link

Go Ben. Now if he just wins the first race, and doesn't crash out in the second.... :please:

D

Unfortunately Zemke was 25th. But I would imagine he will progress well on race day. Monza is a track known for drafting and Zemke is as good as anybody in the draft!

Fabrizio going good on the Duc with Haga a full second down, that's a turn around!
My DVD burner miss fired and I didn't get to see the Assen race, hope I have better luck this time.

I watch a lot of auto racing, but my motorcycle news is sporadic at best.

Is there a listing someplace that shows what channel and when motorcycle races will be televised? Worst case I will DVR them...

Thanks for the heads up! Ben's crash at Assen was a big let down after that spectacular race 1 effort. Glad to see that he's jumped right back on the horse and it didn't bother him! GO BEN!!

Thanks for the heads up! Ben's crash at Assen was a big let down after that spectacular race 1 effort. Glad to see that he's jumped right back on the horse and it didn't bother him! GO BEN!!
He has talent for sure. I would love to see him run more in MotoGP and perhaps get those Suzukis on the podium. :cheerleader:

D

Fabrizio going good on the Duc with Haga a full second down, that's a turn around!
My DVD burner miss fired and I didn't get to see the Assen race, hope I have better luck this time.

Sorry 'bout the thread jack- Glad to see your up and posting, hope you and your family is all good, looked like that twister hit your town hard:thumbsup:

He has talent for sure. I would love to see him run more in MotoGP and perhaps get those Suzukis on the podium. :cheerleader:

D

He would probably be happier if a Yamaha got on the box. He left Suzuki at the end of last year :poke:

Why doesn't this (Spies just rippin it up) surprise me anymore ?
I guess I'm still bitter that the BIG WIGS at MOTOGP overlooked Ben for a factory/satelite ride in 09...:whistle:

Sorry 'bout the thread jack- Glad to see your up and posting, hope you and your family is all good, looked like that twister hit your town hard:thumbsup:

The straight line winds and an F1 tornado took out a few things on the west end of Republic. But fortunatly, all I got was the 80 mph straight line winds. I ended up in a bubble of sorts, didn't even loose power. Lot of places around me were devastated.:-(
I've been very lucky, tornados have went on both sides of me (heard one go by less than a quarter mile away last year, they do sound like freight trains, just no horn at crossings). So far, so good.:please:

Back