been out of the game

for almost 10 years. but it looks like i may be doing the "single" thing again soon. where does one find a cute, intelligent, hardworking, passionate female who rides snowboards, motorcycles, and goes to church?

Might meet one of those at church?

:laugh:

At least you'll be sure of one of your desires

<~ here? LOL
for almost 10 years. but it looks like i may be doing the "single" thing again soon. where does one find a cute, intelligent, hardworking, passionate female who rides snowboards, motorcycles, and goes to church?

Holy Jeeze Dude, you are all screwed up! You are trying to jump out of the frying pan and right back into the fire! :rulez:

Forget that sh-it-z, get down to the local pub and wrestle up a hot little stripper chick with tattoos and a rump so tight you can bounce a quarter off that puppy. Have some fun and get your scrupples all back in order. My daddy told me the best way to get over a woman was to put a new mule in her stall! My Pa was a wise man :whistle:

I have been in your shoes a few times and I came to find the best time to find a great lady like you spoke about is when you are not even looking. Trust in God and prayers and you will get the angel of your dreams. That is how I found my angel. Just believe! Life is great for me now:cheerleader:

, get down to the local pub and wrestle up a hot little stripper chick with tattoos and a rump so tight you can bounce a quarter off that puppy.

You always give such good visuals SteveO; I got a whole pocket full of quarters :)

Holy Jeeze Dude, you are all screwed up! You are trying to jump out of the frying pan and right back into the fire! :rulez:

Forget that sh-it-z, get down to the local pub and wrestle up a hot little stripper chick with tattoos and a rump so tight you can bounce a quarter off that puppy. Have some fun and get your scrupples all back in order. My daddy told me the best way to get over a woman was to put a new mule in her stall! My Pa was a wise man :whistle:

lol, i'm with you Tufbusa, Ogre you gotta get some of this action..

Last edited:
Dude just go to the nearest big city and hire a professional. Much cheaper in the long run. :D

Via Tapatalk

Back