been out of the game

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
for almost 10 years. but it looks like i may be doing the "single" thing again soon. where does one find a cute, intelligent, hardworking, passionate female who rides snowboards, motorcycles, and goes to church?

not really even looking, as nothing's final on paper, but my marriage looks to be ending. frankly, i'm just gonna make sure i get my **** in order, and see what happens.

Do your normal activities. Chances are if you find a lady along the way,you already are starting out with something in common.

Sorry to hear this. Get your head squared away first....don't jump into anything...

for almost 10 years. but it looks like i may be doing the "single" thing again soon. where does one find a cute, intelligent, hardworking, passionate female who rides snowboards, motorcycles, and goes to church?

Let's break it down :) ... Cute most times used when you are not sure if she makes it into the 7 range... Good you hopes are hot to high... Intelligent.... Not looking for a blond..... Limits what you have to pick from unless you use true blond... Hardworking.... Most work hard just depends on what the work is.... Maybe better on not including it.....passionate female....thanks for letting us know you know you like ladies.... Passionate.....about what..work,school,life, ;) sex.... I guess sex...snowboards, motorcycles..... Gets out and has your kinda fun....goes to church....(don't flame me I am joking ok) doesnt mean a thing most just go and that's it....

So u r looking for...
Google search shows us this....
FoxeSilver - Personal Page
www.blackplanet.com/FoxeSilver/
And I`m One of a Kind, FiFi (yes I am Italian) A Confident, Short, Curvy,and Cute, Hard Working, Spiritual (Yes, I Love the Lord), Passionate, WOMAN with a ...

www.blackplanet.com/foxesilver/

But don't forget she has her list too..

Best of luck....ment in fun

1ibandit
88 ZL1000, 07 KaBusa
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

don't be so eager to get into another relationship. take some time to be you again.

Can't really overstate the importance of this advice... I hope you heed it.

It is so easy to want to immediately "find" someone else.... resist this notion. It's a prescription for eventual trouble.

They say up to 20% of all relationships nowadays start off on-line, and while I have no idea of the veracity of that statement, I know many have found success on Match.com... you might give that a shot *after* you are well healed from your current situation.

However, in the interim, if you are simply looking for, um, physical therapy, PleantyOfFish.com is a virtual meat market (no exaggeration; they should have named that domain "PlentyofSnatch.com").

i grew up being a preacher's son, so i know all about the deacons daughters!!!!!!

same here! :thumbsup: my advice (divorced twice, this time for 11 years so far) is take your time to rediscover who you are and exactly what kind of life you want...if you want a hook-up, don't make a mess where you live...go out of town, give them a fake name, and have some fun...a couple years down the oad when you are squared away again and your head is back on straight, then you can start looking around to see if there is anything interesting in your life...otherwise, you are asking to jump right back into the mess you are currently dealing with...just my opinion, you are the only one who knows what is right for you...good luck :beerchug:

Take your time, I was hell bent on getting a wife After my ex decided she was done. Ended up um... "dating" a few and gave up looking and had more fun. Ended up with the girl that used to watch the kids when me and the ex were together. Try telling people you married the baby sitter and not sound like you cheated on your wife.

But dude... grab a puppy and sit out next to the bike. Total chick magnet.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

for almost 10 years. but it looks like i may be doing the "single" thing again soon. where does one find a cute, intelligent, hardworking, passionate female who rides...motorcycles...?

Busa Bash ;)

Worked for me :love:

Back