B'day Project

how did you drain the oil without removing the fairings?
rock.gif
?

With the rachet you see in the pic...  
biggrin.gif
...the oil pan drain plug is easy to get to...

....only have to remove the farings to replace the oil filter~
wink.gif

I have already changed the front brakes. Will do the oil ( Amsoil ) + suzuki filter, air filter and plugs before spring. Getting ready for the Busa Bash.
biggrin.gif
See ya up there.

Tim

(extreemachine @ Feb. 04 2007,20:57) Oil looks pretty dark, I would change the Oil filter to if she was mine.  just my .02 cents for what it is worth.  
beerchug.gif
It was pretty dark.. I ran it over 2k extra before this change~ It already went to 'rootbeer' in the sight glass~ I prolly shoulda... but didn't... it'll get got next time around though~
wink.gif

(georgiabusa_05 @ Feb. 04 2007,21:04) I have already changed the front brakes. Will do the oil ( Amsoil ) + suzuki filter, air filter and plugs before spring.  Getting ready for the Busa Bash.  
biggrin.gif
 See ya up there.

Tim
I think we've got the bikes ready now~ I've still got quite a bit of work to do on the trailer before it's ready though~ April's gonna be upon us soon!
cool.gif

(BA BUSA @ Feb. 04 2007,20:28)
(Revolution @ Feb. 04 2007,17:22) can any tech gurus answer why the plugs look like they do?
Maybe his throttle sync is off
rock.gif
I had someone else mention it could be my valves in need of adjustment(?)~ I'm just rounding the 22k mark now... guess I should have all of that done~ Neither is something that I've messed with myself and not sure I'd want to attempt without at least half the knowledge~ The only other person to touch my Princess was the guy that mapped the PC...
sad.gif

(GJoker @ Feb. 04 2007,21:28)
(georgiabusa_05 @ Feb. 04 2007,21:04) I have already changed the front brakes. Will do the oil ( Amsoil ) + suzuki filter, air filter and plugs before spring.  Getting ready for the Busa Bash.  
biggrin.gif
 See ya up there.

Tim
I think we've got the bikes ready now~ I've still got quite a bit of work to do on the trailer before it's ready though~ April's gonna be upon us soon!  
cool.gif
Yeah, and I am ready for it. This cold weather stinks.

biggrin.gif
 See ya up there.

Tim
Hey Tim, what plugs you runnin?
cool.gif

Back