1st time on this board

Copperone

One of the Few, the proud -
Donating Member
Registered
Hi all, I bought a couple of shirts, the long sleeve black, one of each. They are very nice quality, and comfortable. This is my first post here. I am not new to motorcycles. I guess I've been riding for about 40 years. Wow, all of a sudden I'm feeling old. But anyhow, I bought my 40th anniversary addition about a month ago. I absolutely love it. Most exciting motorcycle I've ever owned. Smooth, comfortable and of course very fast. I've had a lot of motorcycles over the years, but this one is the best. This one may even stay stock. Of course there are some cosmetic things I may do, and I may buy a good after market exhaust, and have the the fuel system properly mapped out. Anyhow, just thought i'd say hi. :bounce:

Oh Hey Copper You snuck in here while I wasn't lookin, Welcome...

Close enough! Welcome to the board from a fellow 40th Aniversary owner! I totally love mine! I've had mine lowered 1' and added Yosh RS-3 Carbon Fiber slip ons. :alcoholic:

Well its fitting for your 40th anniversary riding to get a 40th anniversary bike. Welcome to the board.

I will definately be ready for Launa Seca, the AMA race at Sears Point next year. I missed them this year for the first time in 5 years. Thanks for the welcome, and I do love the Busa. I have a 98 Ducati ST2. Took it out yesterday for a ride, and put a for sale sign on it when I got home. It just won't get ridden anymore. You know I had not really thought of my 40th anniversary when I bought the Busa, but how fitting...... really.

Back