Bazzaz Z-AFM on an 06 Busa

Mochi

Registered
Hi Everyone,
So its been a little over a year with my 06 and I have to say I'll probably never ride anything else. We went to PCH together through Vegas and had a blast! Planning a "north of the border" run here soon to visit Vancouver and the redwoods in Northern Cali. And now that I think about it I have some GoPro videos I need to edit and get up here.

I need advise from anyone who has installed the Bazzaz Z-AFM on an 06. I've been planning on ordering one for a while and today is that day. But looking at it I'm thinking I'm going to have to cut and weld my exhaust which I'm not really qualified to do. So I'm hoping not to have to.

Anyone with evperience please fill me in on what I need to do. Can I install it myself like I did my Z-FI or do I need to take it in? While I'm spending money, is TC worth it? Probably a stupid question.
Oh and warm weather is back so anyone who wants to get lost in the hills of Colorado let me know. Or if you see me out toss me a wave.

P.S. 13k plus miles on her now. Season opening maintenance then a long ride :-) soon.

Can't help you, I've read up on all that but never ran any of it. Have you thought about unleashing the ECU and calling it a day ?

I actually, found out that I'll probably have to cut and weld. No big deal. I heard about the ECU programming but I would still need a dyno and cant tune on the fly. I went from a mile high to sea level last year and back and I would have loved to be able to tune for the different elevations and conditions. Thats really what I'm after now. I have a ride to canada planned and then one to mexico so it would be nice to just whip out my netbook make the adjustments and be on my way.

The bike has a sensor that deals with elevation. It's your bike, have a good time with it.

Back