Maybe I was in the wrong area. Bazzaz Z-afm 06 Busa

Mochi

Registered
Hi Everyone,
So its been a little over a year with my 06 and I have to say I'll probably never ride anything else. We went to PCH together through Vegas and had a blast! Planning a "north of the border" run here soon to visit Vancouver and the redwoods in Northern Cali. And now that I think about it I have some GoPro videos I need to edit and get up here.

I need advise from anyone who has installed the Bazzaz Z-AFM on an 06. I've been planning on ordering one for a while and today is that day. But looking at it I'm thinking I'm going to have to cut and weld my exhaust which I'm not really qualified to do. So I'm hoping not to have to.

Anyone with evperience please fill me in on what I need to do. Can I install it myself like I did my Z-FI or do I need to take it in? While I'm spending money, is TC worth it? Probably a stupid question.
Oh and warm weather is back so anyone who wants to get lost in the hills of Colorado let me know. Or if you see me out toss me a wave.

P.S. 13k plus miles on her now. Season opening maintenance then a long ride soon.

I believe Bazzaz has done full install videos on YouTube if you search for it.

You have to install a wide and bung into your exhaust. Mark where you want to bung and carry it into a welding shop. Should take about half an hour to cut fit and weld the bung.

Back