Battery from Walmart

I have an almost brand new motobatt I can sell you. It's only a couple months old. It's the same one pashnit sells. I'll have to see how much it would cost to ship it before I give you a final price, but you can have it for 50+shipping. The bike was wrecked and I took the good battery out and put the bad one back in. It's been on a battery tender ever since it was taken out, and while it was in the bike when it wasn't being ridden. Let me know if you want it.

The genII is 35mm taller. And the AH rating is 14, where the genI is 10.5. But you'll probably have fitment issues with the gen 2 being that much taller.

I have an almost brand new motobatt I can sell you. It's only a couple months old. It's the same one pashnit sells. I'll have to see how much it would cost to ship it before I give you a final price, but you can have it for 50+shipping. The bike was wrecked and I took the good battery out and put the bad one back in. It's been on a battery tender ever since it was taken out, and while it was in the bike when it wasn't being ridden. Let me know if you want it.

Thanks. I'm curious what the shipping will be.

I just called and my local dealer has the battery for $80. This is the same guy who charges me $15 for an oil filter. Go figure ???

It would be $15 shipping with UPS ground. Lemme check on USPS and see if they're any better.

Thanks for the trouble Zoinks, but when I found the stock battery in stock at a dealer for $78, I bought it along with an oil filter.

Back