Batteries

DREW

Donating Member
Registered
Schnitz racing has the YTZ14 Yuasa battery for the Busa for 109.00. That is the cheapest I have found through a reputable dealer. 235 cca vs. 175cca for stock YTZ12 Yuasa. Any board sponsors have this battery ? Meet or beat the price ?? Thanks.

I was JUST looking at that exact same product by that same company.I'm just wondering if that extra cranking power would damage any of the electrical system.
Probally not but just wondering.
I'm interested in this product also.

Good
rock.gif
lurk.gif

I can do really well on the batteries just give me a call at the shop....301-473-9191...
super.gif

No battery wont hurt your bike. It only draws what it needs to start.The extra reserve is just that. EXTRA.

cca is the batteries ability to deliver power rated in amps for purposes of starting. In this case it is 235 amps for 5 seconds.

the 12 is just fine ... and has fewer issues ....the have been a number of failures related to that 14.... use the search function to research.

I got my new yuasa 12 .....for 65.00 at the suzuki dealer...already charged, no core and 1 yr warranty.

no point in paying for more unless you have high compression slugs....and then you'd go 24V anyways.

beerchug.gif

Back