Battery help???

Projekt

Registered
Folks,
 I am in need of a new battery for the Busa. Problem is that I need it to be mailed to me to the APO through the US postal service. Unfortunately, most online battery retailers have a statement saying no shipment to APO.
I tried Tri State Battery and they said they could send to me but were deeply backordered due to their great price on the Yuasa ($64.95).
Does anybody know of a retailer that can ship me either an OEM Yuasa YT12A-BS or a compatible drycell replacement? I am really missing out on some choice riding time due to this problem.
Any help would be appreciated.

bump.gif

Damn, Projekt....wish I could help. Last time I checked, USPS didn't even wanna send a battery.

I have the same dilemma when trying to order batteries from the mainland.
sad.gif

I also have no idea what an APO is (or what your location means in the avatar field) but if you have a Walmart nearby, someone mentioned a few weeks ago that they sell a battery that fits the Busa.

Alpha Phi Omega?
Apache Point Observatory?
Asian Productivity Organization?
Australian Policy Online?

APO = Armed forces Post Office
not in the service (any more) but I am in Sarajevo.
Not a single Wal-Mart for approximately 3000 or more miles
I spoke with the guys at Tri-State battery last night and was told that they are clearing their back orders Thursday so hopefully I can have mine shortly there after.

nope it fit no problem its a pretty popular batter to replace the stock busa battery it has more cold cranking amps too

Back