BARELY LEGAL NAKED GIRL

jpracecraft

Registered
You perv.
tounge.gif
  ANY Way. After a ride this past weekend gravely roads encouraged custom paint. picts will be posted soon.early mid next week-ish.

naked_busa.JPG

It's hard for me to believe anyone would ride in conditions that would expose their prized ride to that kind of abuse! UNBELIVABLE!
rock.gif

Obviously to each their own, but I agree with CCbusa05 and wouldn't ride my bike in any place that would do such damage.

237 views ... 8 replies (this one makes 9).

I wonder what got so many people interested in this thread?
laugh.gif

(NightCrawler @ Apr. 28 2007,00:17) 237 views ... 8 replies (this one makes 9).

laugh.gif
same reason you looked!!

jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Hmmm, I thought there would be a picture of a stripped down Busa in here. Thanks goodness I was right.

Yikes, that i some nasty gravel. I can't imagine I would ever ride in anything like that unless it was an emergency. Custom paint though, heck yeah! Nice work Revolution, I like that.

I went on a ride that started out nice but on some twistys in the back country we found gravel in patches here and there. But it was a 225 mile round trip so the damage kinda built up on the way. It was nice to know the busa would perform well in twistys with no suspension mods , And lowered at that. In much less than Ideal conditions.
 In the northeast we jump on just about any chance to ride this time of year. It has only been above 60 degrees a handfull of times. If its over 45 and clear, road conditions be damned. We ride .
super.gif

I dub thee "death by blue pearl". Looks like a bowling ball to me. Paint took a few days longer than org planned. I will post a pic when I get her all buttoned up.

pearl_death.JPG

(NightCrawler @ Apr. 27 2007,22:17) 237 views ... 8 replies (this one makes 9).

laugh.gif
I was looking for pictures of a naked 18-year-old girl... However, that girl is clearly under 5, so I have cleared my cache and reported this page to the FBI...

As soon as you get her put back together PM me for shipping addy. Your ownership privilages have been revoked.

laugh.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(CCbusa05 @ Apr. 27 2007,18:36) It's hard for me to believe anyone would ride in conditions that would expose their prized ride to that kind of abuse! UNBELIVABLE!
rock.gif
Can you say Busa abuse..

Then more abuse painting it to match a bowling ball..
AAAssjani.gif

(DR1300R @ May 06 2007,16:44)
(CCbusa05 @ Apr. 27 2007,18:36) It's hard for me to believe anyone would ride in conditions that would expose their prized ride to that kind of abuse! UNBELIVABLE!
rock.gif
Can you say Busa abuse..

Then more abuse painting it to match a bowling ball..
AAAssjani.gif
jump9.gif

Back