Reflective Vinyl

ALLshow.NOgo

Registered
Bike hopefully this weekend or next week when I get my front fender shipped in, the bike will be custom painted in 2 amazing colors that will be neatly tied in together.   I am thinking I don't want to be Kanji-less.

So I am looking for CLEAR reflective vinyl or even Silver Reflective vinyl. Even something like the late model Hayabusa Kanji will do but I can not find this anywhere, not even on ebay! where should I look?

ALSO, there used to be Hayabusa.org reflective stickers with Falcon head, are they still around???

I just want to add that I am trying to avoid 'chrome' vinyl.

Thanks alot.

Have you tried Kennymac? His name is Glen, and he owns Thunder_composites. He's made a few sets for users here, including my own, that are light relfective, in colors or whatever you want. Mine have Green Lantern in them, and Zuki (used to be Valium) are golden with reflective. He can make them larger, smaller or stock size etc.. His email is:
thunder_composites@primusonline.com.au

Good luck in your pursuit, I am sure you would pleased with the product if you choose to use Glen's services.

Charlie

(CAT3 @ Feb. 05 2007,22:02) Have you tried Kennymac? His name is Glen, and he owns Thunder_composites. He's made a few sets for users here, including my own, that are light relfective, in colors or whatever you want. Mine have Green Lantern in them, and Zuki (used to be Valium) are golden with reflective. He can make them larger, smaller or stock size etc.. His email is:

Good luck in your pursuit, I am sure you would pleased with the product if you choose to use Glen's services.

Charlie
ya beat me to it
laugh.gif

No offense Speed750, but Tapeworks, although a good quality product has outrageous prices compared to Thunder_Composite, and Glen's customer service is excellent.

(CAT3 @ Feb. 05 2007,13:02) Have you tried Kennymac?  His name is Glen, and he owns Thunder_composites.  He's made a few sets for users here, including my own, that are light relfective, in colors or whatever you want.  Mine have Green Lantern in them, and Zuki (used to be Valium) are golden with reflective.  He can make them larger, smaller or stock size etc..  His email is:

Charlie
Thanks actually when I saw Valiums bike is what sparked my interest further for wanting this. I had an idea of what I wanted and Valiums when I first saw it was better than I expected

Back