Barack the anti?

Remember - Reagan was supposedly the anti, too. Just something for fanatics of either party so banter about.

Yeah, and I heard that they were saying Bush was also...(the first one).

I don't really believe any of this, just wanted to know if anyone else got similar emails...believed any of this...HEARD any of this...etc.

People thought Reagan was the anti also?... :sarcasm:

According to religion and predictions, the antichrist is currently among us.. Whether it's Barack or not, we will not know. But Im pretty sure the fact that nearly every credible prophet(Chinese Iching, nostradaumus, the Mayans, etc.) has predicted December 21, 2012 to be the last day of this world..

That's the prediction Im worried about personally, not the Antichrist..

According to religion and predictions, the antichrist is currently among us.. Whether it's Barack or not, we will not know. But Im pretty sure the fact that nearly every credible prophet(Chinese Iching, nostradaumus, the Mayans, etc.) has predicted December 21, 2012 to be the last day of this world..

The anti-Christ won't inhabit the "leader" until after the Rapture anyway....so I won't even be here

ththDancingBanana2.gif

I guess we'll have to wait and see...but God say's "No one know's the day nor the hour of the end but I."

I'm still gonna live normally and not worry though. (I've got enough on my plate as it is.:laugh:

Will all of us Christians be gone? It say's there will be Christians in the "endtimes."???

The Christians in the end time will get "saved" after the rapture. There are many people that THINK they are saved just because they go to church. Everyone will have the chance to get saved after the Rapture for 3.5 yrs (first half of the Tribulation) The second half of the tribulation (The Great Tribulation) it will be too late.

A kiddy wanna be prison guard who listens to Manson...:rofl: I'll bet that didn't come up during your recent oral exam. :laugh: This thread is nothing more than ridiculous as are your questions to the members here.

" Do you think he is/isn't(the anti Christ)? What are some things that make you believe either way?"

Jeebus, read a book, stay in school. Expand your mind a bit.:please:

I don't believe he's the anti-Christ. First of all I think the person to come into power that will LATER be overcome by the anti-Christ will be more sly and liked by more people.

The Christians in the end time will get "saved" after the rapture. There are many people that THINK they are saved just because they go to church. Everyone will have the chance to get saved after the Rapture for 3.5 yrs (first half of the Tribulation) The second half of the tribulation (The Great Tribulation) it will be too late.

I guess I slept through that bible study...thanks!:beerchug::thumbsup:

YA Think the 2012 BUSA will have More Horse Power, Torque, Better Exhaust ???

If SO I want to Ride it Before God Does His Thing if Ya Know what I Mean :whistle:

According to Matthew 24:35-36, Jesus said that no one knows the exact date and time of the end of the world: "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

I would only be worried if I were unsure about my faith, otherwise why worry?

An atheist buys an ancient lamp at an auction, takes it home, and begins to polish it. Suddenly, a genie appears, and says, “I’ll grant you three wishes, Master.” The atheist says, “I wish I could believe in you.” The genie snaps his fingers, and suddenly the atheist believes in him. The atheist says, “Wow. I wish all atheists would believe this.” The genie snaps his fingers again, and suddenly atheists all over the world begin to believe in genies. “What about your third wish?” asks the genie. “Well,” says the atheist, “I wish for a billion dollars.” The genie snaps his fingers for a third time, but nothing happens. “What’s wrong?” asks the atheist. The genie shrugs and says, “Just because you believe in me, doesn’t necessarily mean that I really exist.”

I'll go with Blondie's 'Rapture' instead.:thumbsup: Debbie Harry's 27 year old video! Damn I'm gettin old...but so's Debbie!!!:laugh:

- Blondie - Rapture[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
great, now we have "Politics" and "Religion"... and I bet the same players... someone help us .... I am going to be an agnostic now...

According to Matthew 24:35-36, Jesus said that no one knows the exact date and time of the end of the world: "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

I would only be worried if I were unsure about my faith, otherwise why worry?

Couldn't have said it better myself!:bowdown:

Back