Fight the Anti-Gun Nuts

BanditKing

Registered
The Virginia Tech Tragedy has again opened the debate on anti-gun gun control.  Especially in Canada, where there is a strong anti-gun sentiment in the cities, despite decades of tradition of gun ownership in the rest of the country.

check out the following link to a motorcycle forum in Toronto, Canada, where this poster "D" goes on a freakin' rant against a pro-gun advocate and gun ownership in general.

Linky

You can not reason with these people, don't waste your time.

Plus...they got to much French in 'em.
crazy.gif

Not even worth the debate...

Criminals in every country will get guns and weapons no matter what laws are in the books...

Just pointless and irritating to even read some of that crap...I stopped midway through the thread...

(VaBusa @ Apr. 20 2007,14:20) Not even worth the debate...

Criminals in every country will get guns and weapons no matter what laws are in the books...

Just pointless and irritating to even read some of that crap..
+1 I fully agree

I know, very frustrating... "D" stopped making sense pretty much from the beginning.

I was hoping to flood his inbox with a wave of "feedback" from the pro-gun side...or at least some more arguments "for" guns to counter his bogus position and comments.

These anti-gun nuts think they have numbers on their side, when they really don't.

There was an interesting commentary on this topic also by none other than Ted Nugent.

He is definitely not afraid to speak his mind.

Ted Nugent is not someone I'd like to have speaking for me...he's a nutcase and a tad over the line...bottom line is just what's being said right now about the VT murders 1) we're all speculating like hell right now over all of the what-if scenarios which is pointless 2) taking guns away from Americans won't keep criminals from getting 'em and 3) I'd like a list of A-listers in the entertainment industry that are harping on the current state of America and want the guns taken away and I fully expect to hear that their body guards are left carrying fly swatters and Q-tips for defense tactics...

Bunch of liberal @$$&*!#

rant.gif

Entertaining to say the least.

"D" obviously has his mind made up....just doesn't have any real facts to back up his position, and like some folks we've seen from time to time around here....would rather argue without reason than learn...

BBK's posts were thought out, articulate, and spot on the mark...

As soon as the secret service stops carrying guns,  will I even consider giving them my smallest gun.

Between my military background, the fact that i carry a pistol at my civilian job and have a concealed hand gun license to carry anytime i want I would say that i am pro guns. I believe that regulations should be in place to keep guns out of the hands of career criminals but if you want something bad enough you will find a way to get it. This being said a weapon in the hands of a trained law abiding citizen can stop senceless killing sprees like @ VT. If an honorable discharge from military service in conjunction with a concealed carry license would allow a trained law abiding citizen to carry unrestricted anywhere they wanted (like a school campus) they would have the ability to put a quick end to incidents. Police take too long to show up then they sit around and make a plan to breach the building and have a system to clear rooms and hallways, all of this allows the shooter to continue on his rampage where if the shooter encountered a private citizen carrying a concealed weapon he would meet a quick end. It might be the soldier in me but i have no problem shooting someone who is intentionally killing inocent people.
rant.gif

(VaBusa @ Apr. 20 2007,16:13) and I fully expect to hear that their body guards are left carrying fly swatters and Q-tips for defense tactics...

Bunch of liberal @$$&*!#

rant.gif
that cracked me up!
jump9.gif

(VaBusa @ Apr. 20 2007,13:13) Ted Nugent is not someone I'd like to have speaking for me...he's a nutcase and a tad over the line...bottom line is just what's being said right now about the VT murders 1) we're all speculating like hell right now over all of the what-if scenarios which is pointless 2) taking guns away from Americans won't keep criminals from getting 'em and 3) I'd like a list of A-listers in the entertainment industry that are harping on the current state of America and want the guns taken away and I fully expect to hear that their body guards are left carrying fly swatters and Q-tips for defense tactics...

Bunch of liberal @$$&*!#

rant.gif
Holy Cow!!!

That was beautiful!
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Does anyone here know how the term "Gun Control" came into being? Look it up. Then look up what that same Senator said about Gun Control. When the person who came up with the term admits that it doesn't work but gave him free publicity, which was why he kept using it, doesn't that tell us something? And yes, the Senator was from the New England area...

Not too long ago, I was conversing with a member of this forum who has decided not to participate in this forum any further. It was because of posts like this one that only serves to divide the members of a motorcycle forum into political groups. Albeit posted under random thoughts, should it be discussed in a motorcycle forum?

When political issues are discussed and labels used to demean the opposing side, some folks do take it to heart. They choose to lurk in fear of being bombarded with more hateful insults. So then they are left with feelings of being an outsider amongst folks they had considered friends.

I am not posting this on anyone’s behalf, other than my own. I didn’t join this forum to choose sides or debate politics. I debate the political and military factors that led to the beginning and end of WWII with Japanese University students and professors, quarterly. I joined this forum to talk about motorcycles. There are plenty of political forums out there for this type of stuff.

One member for and one member against will leave you with a divided membership and nothing accomplished.

(VaBusa @ Apr. 20 2007,10:13) Ted Nugent is not someone I'd like to have speaking for me...he's a nutcase and a tad over the line...bottom line is just what's being said right now about the VT murders 1) we're all speculating like hell right now over all of the what-if scenarios which is pointless 2) taking guns away from Americans won't keep criminals from getting 'em and 3) I'd like a list of A-listers in the entertainment industry that are harping on the current state of America and want the guns taken away and I fully expect to hear that their body guards are left carrying fly swatters and Q-tips for defense tactics...

Bunch of liberal @$$&*!#

rant.gif
Damn Michelle!
laugh.gif

Didn't know ya had it in ya!..or?..on ya!
laugh.gif

In my world?...here's where the failure lies....

Somebody didn't do their job...quite probably a federal employee who failed to enter Chos "Mental Eval Adjudication" into the Federal Firearms BackGround Check System...and/or?...all the way up to whoever is in charge of making certain that the FFBC system was/is current and up to date and running effectively and funtioning as intended...and clearly it was not...and those people who have been paid by the people they serve who were derelict in their duties and failed to fulfill their entrusted services to the paying public?...should fry.

Then again?...With this country absorbing millions upon millions of unrecorded illegal aliens into it's lands?..it seems the current laws written once again miss their mark as it seems things only get aimed at the recorded tax paying citizen...with even more laws written that serve to work against them rather than for them...such as..."Gun Control".

PS...will somebody please send me a singing telegram the day we win either the war on drugs or the war on terrorism?...till then?...i'l be vacationing in my garage.
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back