Barack the anti?

motogp08

Registered
Here's a couple links...(but there are a LOT more)

- BARACK OBAMA: THE WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING[/url]

(Marilyn Manson sings during this vid. so if you are offended by either his music, or by strong lyrics, I recommend you do not watch this one)

- Obama=AntiChrist[/url]

I personally am pretty much neutral to this topic. This year is about a lot of firsts, and I believe that anything is possible, but the very fact that we question him to be the antichrist makes the possiblity of him BEING the antichrist kinda suspicious.???

But I want to leave it open for discussion, what is YOU guys' (and gals') opinions on this? Do you think he is/isn't? What are some things that make you believe either way????

As for the posts, DON'T BE MEAN! I just want to hear some opposing views on this. There is an email circulating, (as well as all the stuff on youtube about it)...and I want to know how you guys feel.:beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be glad when this crap is over with, it's getting crazier by the minute. There was some dumb A$$ lady on tv the other day saying he didn't like white people, hell his Mother is white. Obama for President. :thumbsup::thumbsup::cheerleader::cheerleader: That should draw some rebuttals.

A kiddy wanna be prison guard who listens to Manson...:rofl: I'll bet that didn't come up during your recent oral exam. :laugh: This thread is nothing more than ridiculous as are your questions to the members here.

" Do you think he is/isn't(the anti Christ)? What are some things that make you believe either way?"

Jeebus, read a book, stay in school. Expand your mind a bit.:please:

A kiddy wanna be prison guard who listens to Manson...:rofl: I'll bet that didn't come up during your recent oral exam. :laugh: This thread is nothing more than ridiculous as are your questions to the members here.

" Do you think he is/isn't(the anti Christ)? What are some things that make you believe either way?"

Jeebus, read a book, stay in school. Expand your mind a bit.:please:

Oh, for goodness sake! Its not a serious thread, (nor do I believe this per-se). But I got an email about this, and wanted to know what others think.

You call me a "kiddy wanna be prison guard?" Uhhh, not really. Its just a way to start my LE career thank you very much. And the OB guys don't give a shid about my music choice...(which wouldn't prevent me doing my job as a DO)... ;) :sarcasm:

Anyway, I just started this thread for fun, if you don't like it, you didn't have to waste anyone's time and post.;)

Thanks for posting however...:whistle::laugh:

??? Political Thread in Random Thoughts? I was under the impression that was a no-no these days..

I wonder which one of McCain's campaign managers helped to come up with these! Barack Obama for President:thumbsup:

McCain already has all the fundamentalist psycho's pullin for him...why turn Obama into the anti christ now????????:deadhorse:

He should focus his attention on getting a few votes from folks who don't believe in psychic plank fairies

Remember - Reagan was supposedly the anti, too. Just something for fanatics of either party so banter about.

bout time to slide all the political crap into the trash IMHO... so tired of "chest beating" I am ready to take a break till this is all over... :moon:

Not directed at you personally but if anyone is tired of it you can choose not to open the thread, can't you?

I consider myself lucky to live in a country where these dicussions (no matter how absurd) can go on while we as individuals can choose to participate or not to participate.

Pertaining to guy who are joining and mostly posting here. Is that really unexpected? We are only a few weeks out from a very siginificant election. That doesn't mean that there is not a lot of great information on this site but the election and politics are that hottest topic going so it only makes sence that people would want to post here. You can't fault someone for stumbling onto the forum looking for Hayabusa information right before and election.

Doesn't this remind anybody of the swift boat stuff? Like deja vua all over again.
Obama provides the perfect target to come up with anything and everything about this guy true or not true. My dad is sending me all these stupid spam emails about the guy- first thing I have to do is click over to Snopes.com to see how dumb they are. Last one a couple days ago is all the guys in Fannie Mae that are destroying the country economically- Obama hired to be his closest advisors. Gotta love that.

Personally, I'm mailing my absentee ballot today.

Doesn't this remind anybody of the swift boat stuff? Like deja vua all over again.
Obama provides the perfect target to come up with anything and everything about this guy true or not true. My dad is sending me all these stupid spam emails about the guy- first thing I have to do is click over to Snopes.com to see how dumb they are. Last one a couple days ago is all the guys in Fannie Mae that are destroying the country economically- Obama hired to be his closest advisors. Gotta love that.

Personally, I'm mailing my absentee ballot today.

Hahahah...That is funny.

My dad told me not to vote for Obama because he is a Muslem and their whole religion is built around destroying the US.

Not directed at you personally but if anyone is tired of it you can choose not to open the thread, can't you?

I consider myself lucky to live in a country where these dicussions (no matter how absurd) can go on while we as individuals can choose to participate or not to participate.

Pertaining to guy who are joining and mostly posting here. Is that really unexpected? We are only a few weeks out from a very siginificant election. That doesn't mean that there is not a lot of great information on this site but the election and politics are that hottest topic going so it only makes sence that people would want to post here. You can't fault someone for stumbling onto the forum looking for Hayabusa information right before and election.
if this was a "Political" forum then yes... but so far about the only things I have seen so far..

the polarization of the board... (some members really coming off as azzhats IMO)
numerous "new" members only logging on to post "trolling threads"
Outrageously inaccurate information from both sides
People getting banned
others just posting to stir the pot

If you think the impact of the "political" threads is limited to the "Elections" forum, I think you are sadly mistaken..

While I find a respect for members that state their opinion and accept every one else's... there are a few that have proven to be so narrow minded that if you do not agree with their political view, you are relentlessly hounded with their own political hogwash... Those same guys jump right on the train when they get a consenting post about negative stuff...

I personally have seen very little if any good come from the election 08 threads.. but this is just my personal opinion... I have some other comments but they are not fit for public view on all this forum, they will come across in the wrong light here..

Last edited:
if this was a "Political" forum then yes... but so far about the only things I have seen so far..

the polarization of the board... (some members really coming off as azzhats IMO)
numerous "new" members only logging on to post "trolling threads"
Outrageously inaccurate information from both sides
People getting banned
others just posting to stir the pot

If you think the impact of the "political" threads is limited to the "Elections" forum, I think you are sadly mistaken..

While I find a respect for members that state their opinion and accept every one else's... there are a few that have proven to be so narrow minded that if you do not agree with their political view, you are relentlessly hounded with their own political hogwash... Those same guys jump right on the train when they get a consenting post about negative stuff...

I personally have seen very little if any good come from the election 08 threads.. but this is just my personal opinion... I have some other comments but they are not fit for public view on all this forum, they will come across in the wrong light here..

If it is spilling over into other areas then I agree that should be delt with, otherwise if you choose it enter the political area you should be willing to deal with what you see. Otherwise don't enter.

If it is spilling over into other areas then I agree that should be delt with, otherwise if you choose it enter the political area you should be willing to deal with what you see. Otherwise don't enter.

guess this went right over your head... nevermind...

I apologize guys, I never meant for this thread to anger/upset anyone.

I just got an email about this, and kinda wanted to know if anyone else got similar emails, or if anyone really believed this.

Sounds like you guys think less of me for this, and I'm sorry it has come to that.

If you were offended by this thread, I'm truly sorry, I never said I believed this, I just wanted to know if any of you guys were getting spam-mail too about this, or if any of you believed in this.

I also apologize to you also Omslaw, I posted this early in the morning yesterday and was really tired/not thinking.

Please forgive me all if this has hurt/upset any of you, I would never disrespect any of you guys' gals' voting choice.

Sorry...:down:

If you guys want, this thread is free to close.

Back