Bar risers/clip-ons

OB_Turboman

Registered
Who makes bar risers for the busa? Has anybody used any? How do they work out? Dimensions would help if anybody has them. I already think the bike is alot more comfortable than my last one (Ducati 996) but would like to know is it could aslo be improved. I already have Yosh rearsets and they helped alot. TIA.

I have the GenMar risers under the Helis. By themselves the GenMars don't give enough change to be worthwhile, in my opinion. The Helis do.

Running both together works well, but is a bit involved. Have to fiddle with brake line, trim screen, etc. I'd do it again in a heartbeat, but it's not for everybody.

I know of two companies that make risers, Helibars & Genmar. I am waiting for my Helibars should be here tomorrow. I had a set of helibars on my ZX11, and that was the best $200 bucks i ever spent, on that bike. The helibars are a handlebar replacement, all the stock pieces/parts will fit on them. They are 1 5/8 higher,1/2 raked,1/2 wider. The genmars are a different system, they are a plate that raises up the stock bars,I don't know how high though. I got the helibars because of previous experience. You can even use both together if you need that much improvement. I can't ride with the stock setup because i'm to old, thats for the young guys.

Richard & Jason -- tell me more -- Iam looking at Helibars also....but other options
that do the trick and place Less Wrist Stress
would be Heaven. But I would not let even Pain get in the way of the Bike.

Back