Bad Word...?

Haha... I once had this Harley:rofl: guy tell me he wanted to put me on a plate and sop me up with a biscuit. I about died laughing!!!

see there was this one time...in a eat'n place there was a all you can eat buffet and i meet a guy name Gill....and he ate and ate and ate and wasnt polite either... so he was nicknamed "massing Gill".

my "sandwich?" thread got deleted/moved due to it having the word G*dd*mn in it...

I can't speek for the admin who removed it. However, I doubt it was just the word in the post, but the word in conjunction with the sexist nature of the post.

I'll take a stab at this, even though I don't know the details of what you posted or who fussed...

It's not always "because of the kids" of members here...for anyone lurking, wondering if they should join, it just looks like trash to have that posted up in titles of threads, period. We do try to maintain more respect for EVERYONE, not just children...

Just my :2cents:

Hmmmm.....someone ate a prude sandwich for lunch :poke:

Haha... I once had this Harley:rofl: guy tell me he wanted to put me on a plate and sop me up with a biscuit. I about died laughing!!!

getting some of his biscuits, just in case. Dough boy quivering with
anticipation.

pillsbury-dough-boy.jpg

Back