Back over by a Semi-truck on my busa,

I'm glad u 2 are ok but it sounds like you were to close to the back or else you would have had plenty enough to move
Posted via Mobile Device

Glad everyone is okay, this situation could have turned out much worse. Can't wait to see the pics of the damage.

Its good to hear its just the bike. Rock haulers are like a monkey with a loaded 45 the farther you can stay away the better.

Dammit another blue! I'm starting to get a complex!

I got backed over once many years ago while in college. On a smaller bike by a smaller stake truck. I had a clear shot at his mirrors; he backed up so fast I was blocked and couldn't get up or off. I was just about kissing his rear drive when he finally figured out there was a reason he was having trouble backing up....

He had to be in reverse for the horn to beep. Give the party responsible an opportunity to make it right with new plastics.

Everyone remember this, and it is true for almost any vehicle towing any type of trailer. If you cannot see his mirrors, he can't see you.

Glad to hear that you are OK!!!!
Bikes can always be fixed or replaced.
Sorry to hear about the damage to your bike and hope all goes well with the insurance negotiations.

i drive a big truck for a living we have great insurance make sure you check your bike and yourself and wife sorry to hear a newbeee driver ran you over make sure you make your wife and baby all good don't settle for less ok be safe and i am glad he didn't run you both over he shouldn't have had the radio up so loud he knows what D>O>T says about radios in a truck he must at all time beaware of whats around him i am just glad you both are safe:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

As a veteran driver and from a trucking family 3 generations not counting uncles, brothers and cousins. I see alot and I'm not going to point fingers at who was at fault because I wasn't there..

The main thing here is He and his Wife are OK and did not get crushed or killed..

DON'T SLAM ALL TRUCK DRIVERS!! THERE'S BAD APPLES IN EVERY INDUSTRY!!

please let us all know with follow up info on this guy, I want to know if he is held accountable.

Maybe he is a "RICE HATER" Harley rider and backed up on you On Purpose! with a the beeper on for backup there is no other explanation!

What was this guy’s demeanor when he was made aware of His mistake of backing over you and your wife?

Was he freaked out and apologetic?

The main thing here is He and his Wife are OK and did not get crushed or killed..

DON'T SLAM ALL TRUCK DRIVERS!! THERE'S BAD APPLES IN EVERY INDUSTRY!!

+1. I'm not a truck driver, but I'm not about to sit here and say all truck drivers are idiots or anything like that. I also think the guys on here saying get a lawyer, sue him, make sure you get a new bike out of it, etc. etc. are out of line. I mean, I've done the same thing before. Not backing over someone, but I've pulled up behind the middle of a trailer before, knowing full well that the driver couldn't see me. I don't know what the circumstances here were, but from the post it sounds like both were at fault. The driver was at fault for having the music up so loud he couldn't hear anything around him, but nomax was also somewhat responsible for being someplace he knew the driver couldn't see him. Sueing the guy won't do anything but cost nomax money, because I'm sure there were probably warnings on the truck either saying to stay back however many feet, or "If you can't see me/my mirrors I can't see you."

Back