Back home from hospital

dolilind

Registered
IM back home for my back surgery. Belive it or not, just a little sore and stiff but feel a lot better now. The did get the cycst out with no problems, no cut nerves or anything. the cycst eneded up being 7.5cmm long an 2 cm round. It took little over 4 hours in the operation room. My doctor now know why i was in so much pain. The cycst worked its was between the bobos, around 3 nerve banks and get this ate my tail bone and worked its way through it and broke it in 1/2... OUCH!!! no wonder it hurt so bad. He was talking last night that i meght be up a running full speed within a few weeks. I dont even have stitches or staples again, he really likes this high tech superglue.

Glad to hear your feeling better. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Hi Darrell,
Very happy to hear this news, sounds like it went better than you expected.
Glad to hear you are now on the road to a quick, and hopefully painless, recovery.:thumbsup:
Bubba

Glad all went well! :thumbsup: Did your doctor say the bone will heal or is it permanently broke now? Just curious. :beerchug:

Glad it went well ... can imagine what "cycst worked its was between the bobos (sic), around 3 nerve banks and get this ate my tail bone" must be like... :rofl:

but seriously, it "ate" your tail bone? crap... what happens if you fall on your butt now?

Last edited:
great news..... amazing stuff the docs can do now...

you will be ripping up the dragon on that liter bike before you know it.

:thumbsup:

Wow did i ever fat finger that post... good pain meds this time. I meant it got between my disks...HEHE no wonder it hurt so bacd if it got between the bobos HEHEH:rofl:

Wow did i ever fat finger that post... good pain meds this time. I meant it got between my disks...HEHE no wonder it hurt so bacd if it got between the bobos HEHEH:rofl:
so what about the lack of a tailbone now...

Oh and BTW... I am SURE GLAD you were not at the "oral surgeons"

:rofl:

Last edited:
Glad to see things are looking up for you! Take care of yourself and heal up fast. Spring will be here before you know it and your bikes will be looking forward to that first breath of spring air!

Good news bro, just dont over do it on the healing up. Follow instructions. :beerchug:

Back