I'm home again.

i had my l5 and s1 shaved with the same problem. like i said to another member, you got keep moving and sit very little to avoid the scar tissue bunching up. oh, and stay of that bike. i tried a few times shortly after the surgery and i thought i jacked myself up again. :thumbsup:

So glad to hear it Doug..:thumbsup:

I can't tell you how big of a relief my surgery was, i feel like a new person again. Do what the doc says a rest. My biggest problem is i feel so much better i wanna do stuff.

Glad you're on the right road to recovery, Doug. Happy Thanksgiving! You weren't on my phone list so you weren't one of over 300+ turkey day texts,, so this will hopefully work!

May the fictitious man in the clouds bless you with his seemingly miraculous love for healing! :laugh:

I made that up! :D

Thanks again everyone. Between my local friends and this extended family I got the warm fuzzies. Or maybe that's just the pain meds.

Today is definitely better than yesterday. Nerve pain is still there, and may be for a while. I did a few things this morning. Tomorrow I'm going for a walk around the local mall for 20 or 30 minutes. Getting in and out of my truck will be the toughest part. I won't be driving until I'm off of the pain meds. They mess me up too much.

Glad to hear it went well, been thinking about ya. Need anything, give me a shout.

Prayers, good thought and everything positive I can think of are given to you.

Heal well my friend...

Back