semi made it home again

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
first, let me say thank you to Cap and Mrs. Captain for hosting another great get-together at their place, it was everything one could ask for...there were great old friends, some wonderful new friends, way too much food, a hot tub, plenty of drinks, and even a few Busa's...i had a great time and it was worth every mile :beerchug:

p.s. now, i just hope Cap gets amnesia and forgets i "borrowed" his computer :rofl:

Great to finally meet you face-to-face, bro. :beerchug:

Thanks for the great times, all the laughs, and the added element which splashed the world over, well...worse things have happened...:rofl:

Already looking forward to our next crossing...:beerchug:

But did you make it home with your shirt this time :whistle:

Glad you had fun and made it home big guy :thumbsup:

Glad ur home safe! to think when i saw the faux Cap post i PM'd YOU of all people to see what was going on...grrrrrr watch for that slap up the bck o the head you're gonna get next time i see you!

Semi, you have bumped the practicle joke level up from spit wads
to full auto paintball. :laugh:

I would get lots of sleep before the next event you go to,
so you can stay awake all night. :rofl: :rofl:

Glad you made it home, it was great to see you again.

thanks everyone :beerchug: whatever happens will be worth it just to remember the look on Cap's face when he took that first phone call, i so wish i had it on video! :laugh:

sorry i couldn't get back to ya Ace, i was running for my life when i got your pm :thumbsup:

Glad you made it home... sorry I gave Cap the picture ammunition... no, I'm not.

Miss you already.

Back