Semi made it in....

WoW! He is going to have to pull a trailer for the battery to supply all that!

Well we have put about 2 miles worth of various colors of wire on LUCY now... We pulled everything off that he had ever put on there electronics wise, lights, alarm, HID you name it.....

We almost have her back together, we have one last thing to do. We would have been done about noon but Uncle Steve came down to hang out and help and he set us back about 5 hours with his guidance......

As of now Semi has.....

Garmin Zumo 660 wired into autocom (Omar the new way is pretty slick, lots of new things.)

In the helmet he can now
1. Listen to music
2. Talk on the phone
3. Talk bike to bike with a bike charged motorola radio
4. Talk to a passenger
5. Can hear his radar detector in the helmet speakers

Audiovox Cruise control

We wired in power adapters and a fuse block in the back.

Rewired and fixed all the LED's in the tail section (If you ever rode behind him you know what I am talking about)

Installed the grill mod on all the plastics.

Added the tower LED mod to his front turn signals

Added 78 LED's all over the bike that can be controlled with remote control.....

I am so tired, we have been getting up at 8am and working on the bike until about 4am.....

pics should start coming online tonight....

cap

That is awesome, So glad to hear you guys are getting him all fixed up.. :beerchug:

Well we have put about 2 miles worth of various colors of wire on LUCY now... We pulled everything off that he had ever put on there electronics wise, lights, alarm, HID you name it.....

We almost have her back together, we have one last thing to do. We would have been done about noon but Uncle Steve came down to hang out and help and he set us back about 5 hours with his guidance......

As of now Semi has.....

Garmin Zumo 660 wired into autocom (Omar the new way is pretty slick, lots of new things.)

In the helmet he can now
1. Listen to music
2. Talk on the phone
3. Talk bike to bike with a bike charged motorola radio
4. Talk to a passenger
5. Can hear his radar detector in the helmet speakers

Audiovox Cruise control

We wired in power adapters and a fuse block in the back.

Rewired and fixed all the LED's in the tail section (If you ever rode behind him you know what I am talking about)

Installed the grill mod on all the plastics.

Added the tower LED mod to his front turn signals

Added 78 LED's all over the bike that can be controlled with remote control.....

I am so tired, we have been getting up at 8am and working on the bike until about 4am.....

pics should start coming online tonight....

cap
Wow you guys are have been busy!:worthless:

...funny when I wire all of that it takes me about 3 hours...but then again i work alone and run wires for a living:laugh::moon:

Back