made it home from CAp's

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
i made it home a little bit ago, acehole and i made it to BusaWhipped's last night and they offered me a place to crash after we had a big supper and looked through my pics...i was exhausted so i took them up on it and came home this morning, thanks my friends :beerchug:

to everyone from this weekend, i had a great time seeing old friends and meeting new ones...thanks for the great time once again :bowdown:

i'll be back on in a little while to post pics and look through everyone else's threads as soon as i take care of a couple things

Glad you are home safe. I wish Diana and I could have made it.

Glad you made it home safe, It was a great time for sure.

Its nice to have friends that are willing to put you up for the night. Glad everyone had a good time and made it home safe. Hayabusa.org! What a great place :thumbsup:

Semi, thanks for being my traveling/riding buddy. :laugh: Had a great time on the road. Next time we have to figure a way to strap a wheel chair on a BUSA!!!! :rofl: NOT :poke:

i'm sure we could figure somthing out, let me know next time if you don't want me to smack your "girlfriend" in the nose :rofl:

Ka-Pow :boxing:

Semi, thanks for being my traveling/riding buddy. :laugh: Had a great time on the road. Next time we have to figure a way to strap a wheel chair on a BUSA!!!! :rofl: NOT :poke:

Watch what you ask for, there could be in my trailer just for you!

Glad to see your home safe from another trip on the busa. I really missed being there.

Glad to see your home safe from another trip on the busa. I really missed being there.

we missed you too bro...you missed omslaw's first successful attempt at telling a joke :rofl:

Back