I'm home

ditchdr

Registered
I talked to well texted some of you, about what has gone one.. For the rest here is a short story about it.

All day Sunday I had a massive head ache.. I am talking so bad it hurt to think about it not hurting.. I took as mouch motrin as allowed and nothing.. I have never had a migrain, so I figured this is what it was. I stayed in bed most of the day in hopes it would go away. About 10 that night i felt better and was hungry.. I ho pon the bike and take off in search of some food.. Here is where I stop knowing what is happening.

I wake up its early Monday morning with my ex ( she is a RN and was in the surgery team) sitting on the side of my bed. Seems I had a bleed in my head from a busted blood vessel. Half my head is shaved and I have a midevil tube looking thing sticking out the left side of my head..

I was found on the side of the road with the bike running on the kick stand my helmet half way off and my phone in my hand like i was trying to call for help..

I got discharged today and told a laundry list of things to do. But I am home and i am glad..

(ps) I thought when I woke up that the last 8 years of my life had been a dream seeing Jenny there beside me

Wow! That's amazing. Glad someone found you and you pulled through ok.

glad they found you in time and got you some help...prayers sent for a full recovery without any more complications

OMGoodness! You are one fortunate brother!! Could have been an unintended two wheeled termination. Thank goodness things turned out the way they did! Thoughts are with you, my friend. :please: :beerchug:

Dang Man, You gonna be OK? What did they say caused all this? Whoo, It coulda been a lot worse I guess, Glad your better.

OMG I'm so glad you weren't riding...amazing how you did all that you did and don't even realize it.

So glad you're OK! What caused that to occur?

You defitly had an angel sittin on your shoulder, get yourself healed, aint nothin better than the wind blowin threw the vents in your lid

God Bless and wishes of a full recovery quickly!

Did you tell anyone you were taking the bike out? My friends and I have a phone chain. We txt someone our basic destination and if we dont get the "home" txt we all mount up and go do a search... That works good for those of us that home no one to go home to...:thumbsup:

Back