Back from Hawaii

Looks like a great time.  I was married to the first wife on Maui.  It's a great place to go!  I also hate driving on awesome motorcycle roads without the Busa.  I go to Lake-of-the-Ozarks every summer and I drive down with some friends from KC.  I get so pissed that we are in a truck, pulling a boat because the back roads from KC to the lake are some of the best roads in the country. Roads like T & TT for those of you that know.  I love the "roller coaster" type hills.  In florida the only hills are bridges ;)  One of these summers I'm going to just shoot up to KC on the busa - my record for driving the trip in a cage is 17 hours (1300 miles).  I'll bet the busa could cut at least an hour off that.

PS- Party cove rules!
Party Cove

<!--EDIT|Let 'er eat!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068481694 -->

very nice brah! I told ya Haleakala sunrise would be cool. That surf beach looks like Hookipa? Lots of wind surfers?
And for anyone who plans on riding a mc either in Maui or Big Island of Hawaii better keep the speed down in the national park as the fed's get very upset and the ticket could be a trip to jail.

Pretty bride, but she needs glasses... she married you?
hehehe hahaha ;)
poke.gif
:tounge:

Thanks guys!

Hawaiibusa, I think it might have been hookipa, that sounds right. It was just past paia heading towards Hana. Paia is a place in itself. Hippietown. Lots of dirty guys with Dreads hanging out sippin 40's. I did not see any windsurfers, but plenty of surfers.

Hey let er eat, that party cove looks crazy!

And hawaii busa, she does not need glasses, I slipped some mood enhancer into her water to get her to agree.:;):

Those pics make me want to move to somewhere warm near a beach. Here in the midwest I don't expect that we'll see much of the sun (let alone warm temps) until next April or so. :sad:

great roads, but thats a whole lot of armco barriers on both sides.......runoff areas make it much easier to push hard. But you can't always have it all..Thanks for sharing the pics and congrats..

Dude sweet pics man. Yup, No where to go but down from here...

Nah, Looks like a real good time, thanks for the pics...

Back